Long Dan Silver

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/31881-huge-cock-on-xtube.html

I must have had too much time on my hands on a Sunday back in September of 2006 because I wrote a somewhat lengthy expose (post 11) on the prosthetic penises at Ranch-O-Rama. What I failed to mention is couple of movie studio animatronic experts who moonlighted on the side are said to have crafted the giant organs.

Just think, only three generations of animatronics separated Disneyland's Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln with a two-foot python-like penis that shoots pints of creamy Vaseline. :smile:

EVELHE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/31881-huge-cock-on-xtube.html

I must have had too much time on my hands on a Sunday back in September of 2006 because I wrote a somewhat lengthy expose (post 11) on the prosthetic penises at Ranch-O-Rama. What I failed to mention is couple of movie studio animatronic experts who moonlighted on the side are said to have crafted the giant organs.

Just think, only three generations of animatronics separated Disneyland's Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln with a two-foot python-like penis that shoots pints of creamy Vaseline. :smile:

Follow the links ... very good

Oberon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never understood the fuss about fake cocks. If it's done right it can be hot. It's a movie and people done complain because everything the see in every movie isn't real. Imagine getting upset because that spaceship or that alien isn't real in a movie.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.....Just think, only three generations of animatronics separated Disneyland's Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln with a two-foot python-like penis that shoots pints of creamy Vaseline. :smile:

I know which one I'd rather see.....

Perhaps the two could be combined - now that would be a great moment with Mr Lincoln! :biggrin1:

Last edited: