Long DAN Silver?

sam0812

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this Long Dan? I figured the pic was real, but with all the Photoshop experts around, I began to doubt it.

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG, how could anyone in his/her right mind think either pic is legit? Old Dan would have had to have been crossbred with an elephant...and even most elephants would probably be envious.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this Long Dan? I figured the pic was real, but with all the Photoshop experts around, I began to doubt it.
I have seen a larger version of that photo, or another one from the same shoot, in which you can see the tube that carries the fake cum running into the base of the dildo that the guy is wearing. But that photo is certainly not Photoshopped!

hardboy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i remember watching this guy in a movie once with a girl i was with at the time and she was so wet, like never before. She loved watching his fake cock, we new it was fake, but she loved the fantasy and i loved feeling her so wet, so quick and what a great horny night we had. So fakes can be useful.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever happened to this guy??

:confused:
He was outed as being a foam rubber phallus phony

No, the pic is phony- that's been proven ages ago, him along with Dixie Dynamite, the hermaphrodite chick, and various others from the KINK O RAMA realm