Long Dark Meaty Pussy Lips

footballstar20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think she has to get any kind of surgery. What is wrong if someones vagina looks like that? What are the reasons it would get that way, or was she born like that?

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree footballstar, I love flaps and its so wrong to suggest these ladies need any sort of surgery, I suspect the plastic surgery trade, I deliberatley refuse to call it a profession, are trying to persuade women that there is something wrong with looking like that. Well ladies there is not!!

jake09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In every pic the before is much sexier...Who got the meaty pussy vids?

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a program on TV recently, (Designed vagina) in GB, they were saying the external labia of a vagina can be fron nearly nothing to 10 inches, not very common, like a 10 inches cock!

jake09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mmmm tht sounds yummy...love it when my gf hangs her sexy lips in my face. Love see some pics or vids of your meaty gfs

safetyfirst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a program on TV recently, (Designed vagina) in GB, they were saying the external labia of a vagina can be fron nearly nothing to 10 inches, not very common, like a 10 inches cock!

I saw that programme too. They were talking in metric, 10 cm not inches!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think she has to get any kind of surgery. What is wrong if someones vagina looks like that? What are the reasons it would get that way, or was she born like that?

Chuck hates those big juicy pussy lips..... almost as much as I hate the sight of a hard huge cock.:biggrin1: