long dicking her!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yes. women love it when i do this. and i love doing it. teasing a pussy with the head of cock just in, just out, over and over and then when she is least expecting it
push it all the way in and pound like crazy until she can't stand it anymore then back to teasing it. Yup. It's a good thing.

D

deleted110426

My gf doesn't like it. She's doesn't like the way it feels. It's a visual thing for me though. I just love seeing the tip of my cock then it just completely disappearing into her. She just tells me "leave it in!!!".

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My woman loves her clits stimulated so she loves it when im nearly out - and i love it when im fully in so it works for us.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This long stroke can really get me off quick. I enjoy it as much as my spouse.

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm ready and in fantastic rhythmn... nothing like LONG stroking!!!
Stroking Full depth from tip to base

:biggrin1:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mostly, I like to make a woman get a squirting orgasm, and I never can get that while long-dicking her. But OMG, long-dicking is the best tease!!

My LD method is to distract and surprise her. Depending on the position, I'll tweek her nipples, lick her neck/ears, do some trash talking and then, WHAM!, thrust it all the way in. She screams out and begs for more. Then, if she tries to thrust herself on my dick, I always pull back and make her wait until I'm ready. I tease her like that for a while. It drives her crazy-mad and then I just ram her non-stop 15-20x. Change positions and start all over again.

Last edited:
D

deleted3272

Yeah she likes it in the right position, in missionary if im more bent over her she loves it but if im sitting straight up like vertical and do it I go deeper and hit her cervix, she hates that.

I am getting old (51) and have been married for 30 years and my wife thinks we are still in our 20's. I was long dicking her last night and since she had our 3 sons cesarean her puss is still really tight and it is easy to long dick her, she complains but I know she loves it. I pay for it the next day though, it is hard on the stomach muscles (30 pack).

BDN

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pulling out to the tip then ramming it back in hurts like hell in the beginning, but then once I get really really wet it becomes bearable and pleasurable.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I love the variety of strokes and angles, but what I love doing is "Long dicking" as she's cumming. This is usually when her pussy squeezes hardest and as she does this my dick going in and out gives her pussy muscles (and my cock muscles too I guess) a greater challenge.

As a bonus, once she's almost done cumming, I slide it in as deep as possible and hold. (Subgirrl's thrust and hold). From there MrsR usually has a back-to-back orgasm.