Long Distance Relationship Advice?

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i'm a first year college student who's trying to work out a long distance relationship with my gf and i'm having second thoughts about things. Honestly a big part of it is hornyness. But another part of it is, we're both probably going to stay at our respective schools for 4 years and we both question the feasibility of the relationship. we've been dating seriously for over 2 years and I don't feel it'd be right to just end things becuase i'd like to sow my wild oats but she's my first gf and a big part of my libido is wrapped up in how i'd like to have a girl appreciate my big dick. My gf thinks it's big but I have this repetitive fantasy of meeting a girl who's just :eek: over my cock. Which granted isn't really realistic. What should i do to alleviate my doubts or better my relationship?

D_fbuvfuykg

Just Browsing
Media
Talk to your gf about it....if you want something in life many times you have to make choices and take risks, in my case i showed my girl every single aspect of me and my sexuality and trusted her to help teach me to rrally understand myself and ny feelings. As a result, when we cant be together for a while she is aware and even gets turned on by my seduction of women as she knows that Im her man and she understands the effects that letting that aspect of me blossom instead of hiding in the shadows has on me and in turn on her.

When you really connect with and trust someone they'll see you for who you are and be there to help you understand yourself while you reciprocate. Let her know how you feel and you'll probably be surprised at what you find.

Twitch

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If having a girl go crazy for your dick is a repetitive fantasy, then you will probably have to experience that a few times at least to see how important that really is. It's better to have those sexual experiences when you are younger and starting out in your relationship than to suppress that and then create a lot of unhappiness for yourself and your by-then wife and perhaps kids.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hear that, but honestly it is probably for the best. How often would you have been able to see each other? Anything less than once every two moths would have received no sympathy from me.

AlwaysAnAdventure

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering you were having second thoughts in your first year at uni, the way things have turned out may have been inevitable. As much as you care for someone, when you're that controlled by lust and add alcohol into the mix, things can get a little out of hand.

At least this way you're not cheating on anyone. Or staying together through uni and regretting it.

Hope you're doing alright post-break up dude.