Long Distance relationship, visit every month or2

valli5

Just Browsing
Media
I have a question, and this is directed to the ladies and the men...

So my gf and i are in college, and we are in differnt states, and we make an effort to see eachother about every month or two, (its hard when we are both broke college students) but the problem is this. She is a little girl, 5'2, 110 lbs, (she is a totally gorgeous, little package, perfect tits, and a tight round ass, her being a dancer doesnt hurt either) but she is very tight down there, like very tight. I on the other hand am 6'2, 245 lbs, i am a big muscualr broad shouldered guy, i am also large down under, (maybe eight inches long, and six inches around) and sex with us is tough.
I saw her recently for a weekend, and the first day we had sex, she strattled me and sat on it, gave it all her weight and might and it wouldnt budge, so i got on top and after ten minutes of trying i got half of it in. (and yess, i had made sure she was wett, and lubed up and i fingered her also) and after the sex she is in soo much pain, she took advil and held an ice pack on herself to numb the pain. the next day we tried again, and it was a tiny bit easier, but i still had to pound it in, and it was only a little bit pleasureable for her, but it was also painful, and again, the advil and ice afterwards. same story on the third day, and on the fourth day, my last day, we did it and it was awesome, she could get it in, and had earth shaddering orgasms, and i had to leave that night. but she still was in pain after that weekend, for the next whole week.

i have asked people this before, and no one can relate, my close friends who i could ask about this, are not as "large" as i, and have never had this problem, they say "try lube" or just "go slow" but i have and we both are very patient but it still sometimes doesnt fit, and if it does its painful for her.

So by the end of that weekend she was loosened up to my size, where if i would have stayed that week the sex would have been great, but i only see her every month or two, so over that time she loses that looseness, and tightens up again. She doesnt like dildos, so that is not going to happen, the only time she masturbates is a with a little vibrator on her clit.

I am going to see her for thanksgiving and we both want to have sex, but i hate putting her through all that pain. i am asking all the men on this site who have had a similar experience for some advise, and the women i need your help too.

Is there anything that I/we can do to make sex easier? We are in love and want to be together so breaking up and finding a looser girl is not an option.

I appreciate any advise. Thanks again.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I could give you some first hand advice. I'm petite but from what I can gather from reading others situations and from my husbands previous experiences, I've got a very roomy vagina. I've never had too much of a problem taking him, even the first times we had sex. Other women and men on this site seem to have good advice regarding going slow, lube etc. Maybe, over time, she will become more comfortable (both phyically and psychologically) with your size and sex will be more enjoyable. I can't imagine pain every time, it must be frustrating for both of you.

kat

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by valli5@Oct 27 2005, 08:48 PM
We are in love and want to be together so breaking up and finding a looser girl is not an option.

[post=356025]Quoted post[/post]​

so find a 'winner' girl.

or just wait, because I'm sure over time she will 'loosen up'... as you continue to have sex.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Oct 27 2005, 06:25 PM
kill her and string up her corpse in your yard for the finches to peck at
[post=356080]Quoted post[/post]​

How would you feel if he took your suggestion seriously?

Idiotic answers serve no purpose.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Love&#045;it+Oct 28 2005, 06:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Love&#045;it &#064; Oct 28 2005, 06:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Oct 27 2005, 06:25 PM

[post=356139]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

To do what Dr Rock suggested would be quite.........out-of-the-way.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by valli5@Oct 27 2005, 09:48 PM
I have a question, and this is directed to the ladies and the men...

So my gf and i are in college, and we are in differnt states, and we make an effort to see eachother about every month or two, (its hard when we are both broke college students) but the problem is this. She is a little girl, 5&#39;2, 110 lbs, (she is a totally gorgeous, little package, perfect tits, and a tight round ass, her being a dancer doesnt hurt either) but she is very tight down there, like very tight. I on the other hand am 6&#39;2, 245 lbs, i am a big muscualr broad shouldered guy, i am also large down under, (maybe eight inches long, and six inches around) and sex with us is tough.
I saw her recently for a weekend, and the first day we had sex, she strattled me and sat on it, gave it all her weight and might and it wouldnt budge, so i got on top and after ten minutes of trying i got half of it in. (and yess, i had made sure she was wett, and lubed up and i fingered her also) and after the sex she is in soo much pain, she took advil and held an ice pack on herself to numb the pain. the next day we tried again, and it was a tiny bit easier, but i still had to pound it in, and it was only a little bit pleasureable for her, but it was also painful, and again, the advil and ice afterwards. same story on the third day, and on the fourth day, my last day, we did it and it was awesome, she could get it in, and had earth shaddering orgasms, and i had to leave that night. but she still was in pain after that weekend, for the next whole week.

i have asked people this before, and no one can relate, my close friends who i could ask about this, are not as "large" as i, and have never had this problem, they say "try lube" or just "go slow" but i have and we both are very patient but it still sometimes doesnt fit, and if it does its painful for her.

So by the end of that weekend she was loosened up to my size, where if i would have stayed that week the sex would have been great, but i only see her every month or two, so over that time she loses that looseness, and tightens up again. She doesnt like dildos, so that is not going to happen, the only time she masturbates is a with a little vibrator on her clit.

I am going to see her for thanksgiving and we both want to have sex, but i hate putting her through all that pain. i am asking all the men on this site who have had a similar experience for some advise, and the women i need your help too.

Is there anything that I/we can do to make sex easier? We are in love and want to be together so breaking up and finding a looser girl is not an option.

I appreciate any advise. Thanks again.
[post=356025]Quoted post[/post]​

I do think dildos are the only answer. If she is comfortably stretched by the end of your time together, then only using a dildo now and then will stop her tightening up again in the following 2 months of no action.

After all, she can make herself bigger, whereas you can&#39;t exactly make yourself smaller, can you.

It&#39;s possible that a sympathetic OB/GYN may prescribe estrogyn patches or suppositories which might have the effect of making her vagina more elastic, but it&#39;s a long shot.
Frequent use is the REAL answer, but that doesn&#39;t exactly help you does it?

Being not overly long but quite wide we have the same problem if we abstain for any length of time, and - you&#39;re right - all lubed to Hell doesn&#39;t work any better if you are seriously stretching a person.

juicychan

Just Browsing
Media
Wow my first post :toast: .

I have had the same problem in the past. I&#39;m not petite but I&#39;m small down there. The things that work for me are lots and lots of foreplay. Lube is great but foreplay and using more of her natural lubricant will have the double effect relaxing her and loosening the walls of the vagina. I would say don&#39;t go for full penetration at first, try putting it in just as far as it will go then holding still and letting her body adjust slowly. Then start off with slow motions, like a gentle rocking. If the head is inside her then she can manually stimulate the rest of the shaft and it will feel good.

If you show her what she is missing by taking it slow and steady at first then she might give on the dildos. :hi:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Love&#045;it+Oct 28 2005, 06:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Love&#045;it &#064; Oct 28 2005, 06:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Oct 27 2005, 06:25 PM

[/b][/quote]
um ... vindicated?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Oct 28 2005, 03:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Oct 28 2005, 03:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Love&#045;it@Oct 28 2005, 06:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock
@Oct 27 2005, 06:25 PM

um ... vindicated?
[post=356245]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Really? I thought you&#39;d perplexed there, Dr Rock.

But seriously about the subject at hand, I would seriously consider seeing a professional doctor in this field and ask her opinion. Then again, you could settle for a simple moisture replenisher, I.E., KY female replenisher to aid in this.