Long distance relationships?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Sep 8, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I am in a long distance relationship right now that I have went away from college. Im just under 2 hours away. Found easily the nicest, prettiest, biggest sex freak girl i've ever dated and she treats me like an absolute king.

We've been seperated for like 3.5 weeks and we have seen each other a couple times on the weekends.

I have been faithful but it is proving hard having sooo many other girls around me. I don't want to cheat on her, but its hard on me dating a girl who is far away. When we get together we always take care of those needs plenty.

What is your advice?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You're young and your hormones are in overdrive. :tongue: Your cock is not a divining rod. Just because you get hard and see a pretty girl doesn't mean you have to fuck her. :rolleyes: :duh:

I bet HickBoy and Manlybanisters would laugh their cute heads off to hear 2 hours referred to as a long distance relationship. :lmao: Seriously, if you get to see each other every weekend or even every other weekend I don't see why you can't j/o in between and be okay.

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you love her, then don't cheat on her. She's great, yeah. You're great to her, yeah. Don't get caught by the power of the pussy. Man, you're in college in a great relationship with a hot chick being productive in your life. You could potentially have a life with this woman from your scenario, lol. Don't fuck that up by fallin' under the power of the pussy. If you get horny enough past masturbation because you have a girl that's away from you then you need to try to hustle up some chips and get to her, AND GET IT FROM HER.

Being faithful is a one of the little parts of relationships. That is a very easy thing to do. You don't need anyone else to bust a nut when you have a "Boo". It's a maintenance thang. You know, you're working towards something greater by being faithful to the one that you're in an intimate relationship with. That person will have your back for LIFE whatever goes down...and will do nothing but get better and better on you and with you as each day passes.

So, study hard, enjoy weekends, stacks chips for extra gas, and don't get caught up by The Power of the Pussy:cool:

#3 8060, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  4. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Two hours ain't long-distance. Try a ten hour drive. About a month after my other half and I started seeing each other, I got a job at the other end of the country. Because of our shifts, we could really only see each other one weekend out of three. That carried on for nearly two years, but we're still together after nearly 14 years, so if you put in the effort, it can work out. Good luck.

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Follow your bliss! But be honest about it. If you want to date other girls, let her know how you feel.

I think long distance relationships should only be for short periods of time or when you are very likely to end up getting married, otherwise you are just wasting time when you could be dating other people. Having said that, 2 hours away isn't that far and if the sex is great, then stay with it, especially if you can see each other once a week.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

*BUMP*

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Now...I'm laughing my head off. I know people who commute farther than that daily. I once had a LDR that was an 11 hour flight. You need to make a decision if you want to grow up and make a commitment to your self and your girlfriend. Or be a kid and have your cake and eat it too. You can't have both!

8. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Seriously.... no offense meant by this, but I don't think you're committed to the idea of a serious relationship if it's ONLY been three-and-a-half weeks, and you've STILL been able to see her for a few of those weekends. Also, as it's been pointed out... she's ONLY 2 hours away.

Had you posted that it's been 3 1/2 months... and you've seen each other twice, I might be a little less quick to come to that conclusion, but even THEN, that's pushing it.

It's okay to tell her that you can't be in a serious commitment at this time. Maybe she will agree to a relationship with open terms?

9. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm in two long distance relationships at present...

Try living in a different hemisphere from your wife for three months where it takes 38 hours to get to the other. Now that's a killer! My "hubby" (well, that's what we call each other) is 6 hours away from me, which can be challenging at times purely because we miss each other (and yes, they know about each other, respect each other and my relationship with the other). Most times I miss both of them to the point of hurting. However, when you love someone then you not attempt to conduct yourself in a manner that won't inflict pain upon another and when that is important to you then it becomes easier to "do the right thing".

You may be thinking, "yes, but you have a guy in your life who makes it much easier for you to deal with the distance between your wife and yourself". Let me just say that nothing can be further from the truth, firstly because what I experience with a guy is entirely different to what I experience with my wife and they can each only fulfill a certain amount of my needs. Secondly, to a large extent, what I experience with him serves to remind me of just how much I miss my wife which makes it even harder and painful for me.

There's nothing like being creative in order to be able to spend time with each other...and it doesn't always have to be sexually.

Draft saved Draft deleted