Long Dong Silver

drambone: In the 80s there was this video out featuring Long Dong Silver. It was the talk of its time. His cock was measured at 18" soft and it certainly looked real in the video. Anyone know one way or the other whether this cock was real or not?

hughd: That is a Question for Mrs Hill and Mr Thomas...

the_spike: I just saw some pics of Long Dong Silver's 18" "thing". Please tell me if that "thing" is real or fake? :unsure:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but he does have a following in the Supreme Court.

Jon (I switched to Pepsi after that incident.)

jerzeythug2

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have the pseudo-documentary of Long Dong Silver from Bijou Films? If you seen it or know how I can get it without using my credit card online (had some recent issues with that so therefore I DO NOT TRUST THE NET), can you please help me? I have REALLY been wanting to ge a hold of this tape..

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jerzeythug2@Aug 25 2005, 06:14 PM
Does anyone have the pseudo-documentary of Long Dong Silver from Bijou Films? If you seen it or know how I can get it without using my credit card online (had some recent issues with that so therefore I DO NOT TRUST THE NET), can you please help me? I have REALLY been wanting to ge a hold of this tape..
[post=338044]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm away currently, but I have that on VHS - a video store was going out of business and I bought it for a good price! I remember seeing that a long time ago in hustler I think, and the film is very bizzare. Drop me a line and we can chat about the possibility of sending you a copy for your personal enjoyment

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to shatter any illusions, but the Long Dong Silver vid is a well-executed fake. The guy who produced the vid, the same guy who introduces Long Dong to his lady friend in the original vid, appeared in a UK documentary several years later explaining how he did it.

He explained that the trick was to have 2 levels of quality within the vid and it's associated publicity. Firstly, the dong itself was a latex prosthetic that was attached to the penis of the actor. During the interview he produced one of the dongs that was used during the shooting of the vid. He said that it didn't have to be particularly detailed because of the relatively low quality of videotaping and reproduction.

The second level was in the stills photography used to support the vid. Here he used the highest quality make-up techniques to ensure that the dong looked as realistic as possible.

I've got the original magazine that the photoshoot came from and I can still remember my reactions when I saw it. I've also got the original vid and a copy of 'Mandongo', where Long Dong stars as a returning Civil War soldier in a take on 'Gone with the Wind'.

I was pretty sad to hear that it was faked, and for a long while I thought it was a double-bluff , and that saying it was a fake cock was the only way to get Long Dong shown on UK television.

cheers

Dillon

jerzeythug2

Just Browsing
Media
How can I still get a copy of the original vid and a copy of Mandongo? The man is still interesting to me. Alot of mysteries surrounding this guy...

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by CardiffDillon@Aug 26 2005, 04:15 PM
Sorry to shatter any illusions, but the Long Dong Silver vid is a well-executed fake. The guy who produced the vid, the same guy who introduces Long Dong to his lady friend in the original vid, appeared in a UK documentary several years later explaining how he did it.

He explained that the trick was to have 2 levels of quality within the vid and it's associated publicity. Firstly, the dong itself was a latex prosthetic that was attached to the penis of the actor. During the interview he produced one of the dongs that was used during the shooting of the vid. He said that it didn't have to be particularly detailed because of the relatively low quality of videotaping and reproduction.

The second level was in the stills photography used to support the vid. Here he used the highest quality make-up techniques to ensure that the dong looked as realistic as possible.

I've got the original magazine that the photoshoot came from and I can still remember my reactions when I saw it. I've also got the original vid and a copy of 'Mandongo', where Long Dong stars as a returning Civil War soldier in a take on 'Gone with the Wind'.

I was pretty sad to hear that it was faked, and for a long while I thought it was a double-bluff , and that saying it was a fake cock was the only way to get Long Dong shown on UK television.

cheers

Dillon
[post=338196]Quoted post[/post]​

Really Big!

XXX

blackwood

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the clip of Long Dong in Mandongo.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3940411/LONG_DO...KA___M.AVI.html

For those who've never used Rapidshare before it only works with some browsers, for me it works with IE but not AOL. If you're not a member then go to the bottom of page 1 and click 'free'. At the bottom of page 2 you'll see some numbers counting down, when they get to zero you can right click on the link and save it.

Depending on the size of the file you'll only be able to download one clip per hour for free. If you don't get the numbers counting down then you've used up your limit and will have to wait.

If you find the vid quite small then open it using Realplayer and zoom the pic size.

cheers

Dillon

jerzeythug2

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by CardiffDillon@Aug 27 2005, 03:29 PM
Let me know if the link worked, whenever I type it out it's altered when I post it:-(

After 3940411 it should say /LONG_DONG_SILVER__SEKA__M.AVI.html

Dillon
[post=338514]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanx Dillon, although it keep saying that it has exceeded it's download limit almost everyday that I have tried it. Mestisamo, I thought we were gonna chat about you helping me with the film...