Long Dong Silver

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember watching the confirmation hearings with some political science majors in an off-campus apartment. They were watching intently when Orrin Hatch (or another senatorial blowhard) solemnly intoned, "I want to submit the size of the penis into the record..." And he said that with a straight face.

The guys whopped it up, slapped the backs of the chairs and spilled beer, while the women looked bewildered and puzzled. :banana: :friday: :confused:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a magazine spread on LDS that showed a picture of him with his dick tied in a not. It was the 1970's or early 80's when I saw the pictures.

jasonstarkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I've the dam thing looks a rubber hose,mixed a dildo_Ofcourse,it's fake as his name.F Clearence Thomas and that overated shit.Ice-T actually held the same rubber dong that Long dong silver wore over his real penis - it looked a bit shrivelled and cracked after 20 years!

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
drambone2001, I believe your talking about Moby Dick. He was white and had a 17 1/2" dick. There is at least one live video of him out there in Internerland. He was from the UK and died several years ago. His dick was real.

Long Dong Silver was black with 18", and there is a Promo video with Seki (SP) and LDS somewhere in Internatland with him also. Was he real, I don't know.

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anita lied. The idea of a conservative black justice on the Supreme Court had the liberal democrats tied up in knots. Thomas and Hill probably had some questionable discussions but with her being the best they could come up with they promised her that a quick exaggeration on her part would doom his nomination. Unfortunately for them and her Thomas and his supporters did not knuckle under immediately and the exaggeration had to be compounded into an even bigger lie leading into those horrid laughable hearings.

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
drambone2001, I believe your talking about Moby Dick. He was white and had a 17 1/2" dick. There is at least one live video of him out there in Internerland. He was from the UK and died several years ago. His dick was real.

Long Dong Silver was black with 18", and there is a Promo video with Seki (SP) and LDS somewhere in Internatland with him also. Was he real, I don't know.

He hasn't died, he's on Facebook...under his real name.