Long Erect Advantage: What's Yours?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

11.5: Related to the 'flaccid' threads could be this: Anyone feel being extra loooong has any advantages? What are they? I have to admit that other than being super impressive to look at there are more disadvantages than advantages as mine at 11"+ fits into very few places :-/

2. jonb

Gold Member

The appearance for one. Positions are also a major advantage.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I agree with jonb that impressive appearance and more flexibility with positions are basically the main "advantages."

I would add that if the choice is between being "too long" or "too wide" I would rather be "too long." With too wide, you can't get it in at all. With too long, you can just go in as far as you can go and then stop. (At 11x6, I have been "too long" more often than "too wide" and guys on here who are much thicker seem to report more problems with achieving penetration in the first place.)

4. Max

Max New Member

On the whole I disagree with what has been said so far. I don't think I would put appearance or flexibility in first place, so my list of the advantages of extra length would be:

1. The wonderful feeling when your partner is able to accept really long strokes ... that terrific feeling of going slowly in and in ... and in. This enjoyment of long strokes, the incredible tension they produce all along the skin of the penis, has to come first for me. I have it on good authority ;) that it feels pretty good to be on the receiving end, too.

2. At the end of the journey, the great sensation of being in really deep.

3. The ego-boost (I suppose that is the right description of it) of always having something in reserve. I suppose that is the positive flip-side of the major disadvantage, having to hold back.

5. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

I like the way mine looks. I guess that's the appearance thing. I just think mine looks erotic going in and out of a woman. Because of this I wouldn't want an inch less. ;D

6. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

she likes to suck and jerk me off at the same tmie

7. Imported

Gold Member

11inch: I like tit fucking and having my girl give me head at the same time

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=11inch link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#6 date=09/25/03 at 18:53:51]I like tit fucking and having my girl give me head at the same time[/quote]

I really like that aspect of being long too.

9. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: LOL, ditto on breast sex and being sucked at the same time

10. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Sex while standing. It is a bit tricky synchronizing at first, but I love it. A woman I went out with a long time ago turned me on to it. She said that length is needed. Apparently, her previous boyfriend's dicks were not long enough, and would pop out of her too frequently.

After having done it with her I realized what she meant especially when moving to music at the same time. A few extra inches makes a big difference.

Anyway it has become one of my favorite "positions." Give it a try if you haven't yet.

Jack

11. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I've never tried it standing, but my version of the missionary position includes points at which I am kneeling between her legs with my torso upright while I thrust in and out. (Basically, I shift around during the act between kneeling and lying on top of her. Keeps the arms from getting as tired and allows for different types/depths of thrusting.) I have always done this just by instinct and I thought it was just the way everyone did it. Never thought of it as anything special. Then I was describing it to a guy I chatted with online and he was like, "Wow, you're long enough that you can do it kneeling?" Apparently, he considered this a special advantage of my length and I never even knew it was special. (Of course, it might also have to do with the fact that I have short legs. This guy claimed 8" in length, but he was much taller than me so his waist would probably be farther away from a woman if he was kneeling between her legs.)

12. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: Advantage: Self suck--may not be better than someone else sucking on it, but it is better than jacking off.

Advantage: Positions

Advantage: the visual stimulation--for many women, the sight of it pushes them to new feelings and emotions

--for me--hey, I'm a normal guy, of course I love the fact I have a huge rod!

13. Imported

Gold Member

MichaelWith11: Again, I'm in agreement with much of what's been said, but for the record....and not in any special order

1. Positions: specifically, being able to try positions when suggested without worrying about popping out.

2. I do love the whole "two hands and a mouth" thing when getting head.

3. Ditto "two breasts and a mouth."

4. I can offer something special to a woman who prefers or requires more than the usual six....after all, it's all about pleasing her. If you do that, you'll always be treated well.

5. Self-sucking: more as a turn-on for someone watching as part of foreplay.

6. Self-sucking: Hey, a guy gets lonely.

7. Not having to worry about or be a part of the locker-room competition.

And so on....

Michael

14. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=grnman link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#9 date=09/28/03 at 02:22:51]Sex while standing.  It is a bit tricky synchronizing at first, but I love it.  A woman I went out with a long time ago turned me on to it.

She said that length is needed. Anyway it has become one of my favorite "positions."  Give it a try if you haven't yet.
    [/quote]

Exact same experience here.

I'd never done it standing up until a long legged gf got me into it. She was tall enough that we didn't need any odd body contortions. I could just step forward and, voila! Once we perfected the technique it opened the door for doing a lot of quickies in semi-risky public situations. Very spicy but makes a mess.

SG

15. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#13 date=09/29/03 at 23:39:02]I'd never done it standing up until a long legged gf got me into it. She was tall enough that we didn't need any odd body contortions. I could just step forward and, voila! Once we perfected the technique it opened the door for doing a lot of quickies in semi-risky public situations. Very spicy but makes a mess.[/quote]

;D

~*grinning at the recollections of some memorable moments of sex standing up*~

16. Imported

Gold Member

Tayson: Why not just find a big girl basketball type, around 6" tall, who has a pussy to fit your large dick? The girl I've been screwing she's a little hurt when I get overexcited but she stuck on me just fine. An unless one of you elevens hook up with her, I'm the only guy that will fit perfectly

17. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=Tayson link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#15 date=10/03/03 at 11:45:40]Why not just find a big girl basketball type, around 6" tall, who has a pussy to fit your large dick? The girl I've been screwing she's a little hurt when I get overexcited but she stuck on me just fine. An unless one of you elevens hook up with her, I'm the only guy that will fit perfectly[/quote]
    Well, I don't normally date six-inch girls. Is this one of those weird sci-fi fetishes, like the three-breasted chick or tentacle anime?

18. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=Tayson link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#15 date=10/03/03 at 11:45:40]Why not just find a big girl basketball type, around 6" tall, who has a pussy to fit your large dick? The girl I've been screwing she's a little hurt when I get overexcited but she stuck on me just fine. An unless one of you elevens hook up with her, I'm the only guy that will fit perfectly[/quote]

jonb's typo jokes aside :), part of the answer is that, like penis size, a woman's vaginal capacity can have very little relation to her overall body size. I have had very short girls (including my current gf) who could take me most or all of the way and larger girls who have difficulty. (In my case, an added reason is that a 6' girl would be 7" taller than me!)

19. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Pretty much what I have to say has been said

Selfsucking, titfucking and sucking, 2hands and mouth, selfsucking, posistions, etc etc.

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I'm with everyone who likes tit-fucking, being jacked off and getting head at the same time. Those sensations simultaneously are absolutely amazing. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted