4. Getting head and titty-fucking a girl at the same time

5. Getting head and being jacked off at the same time

The reasons are endless

DoubleDigitDick: Try this position with 2 women:

Stand behind one woman,
place your cock between her legs so it sticks out the front,
she uses her hand to rub the shaft against her slit and clit,
and her girlfriend kneels in front of both of you to suck you off. ;D
One of my girlfriends looked down at her friend and said, "Now I have a man's view of blow job." ;) Ah, that moment was priceless!

Here's another position:
Lie down on your back with your cock sticking up,
one woman lies down on top of you so you are both face up,
she wraps her crotch around the shaft,
and another woman squats down your cock,
and leans forward facing the two of you.
As the top woman rides up and down,
she stimulates the clit of woman in the middle.

Other benefits:
Allows 3-way kissing,
The 2 women get a lot of face-to-face loving,
Your hands get snuggled between 2 pairs of breasts,
Your extra-long cock does not feel left out in the cold.
And it works well for women that can't take the whole shaft inside.

AUncut10in: I too like the kneeling missionary thing. Like you, I just did it naturally. I also like lying on my back and the other person lies on their back the other direction. Then connecting together with my cock. Its like we are both on our backs, with no weight of either person. Is that clear enough explaination? Can be very stimulating. Try it if you haven't done it.

tomarctus: I was able to lick the head and mine is barely 7" fully hard. Would have been able to take in more if it were longer.

junior15074: Like HungArnold, I also like to walk around the lockeroom letting my dick swing around between my legs. I do get a lot of glances and stares. I like going to the sauna for a while which really makes my dick long. The reactions can get quite interesting when they see me. I use to be self conscious about it but not anymore. If you have it might as well use it .

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=grnman link=board=clothing;num=1063838499;start=0#9 date=09/28/03 at 02:22:51]Sex while standing.  
Jack[/quote]

Yes! That's one of my favorites. It works out just right for me if the woman is about 5'9-5'11". I'm 5'10" with pretty short legs (30" inseam), women have much longer legs in proportion to their height than men do, so a 5'10" woman probably has 36" to 38" inseam.

So, with an eleven inch erection, sex while standing is a very good solution that pretty much eliminates the danger of boxing her cervix into submission. Face to face is good for the hugging and kissing and feeling her tits against my chest, but standing doggy style is even better, 'cause that's the ONLY time I ever get to experince the sensation of slapping my abdomen against a woman's buttocks with each thrust. And I can reach around for some titty squeezing and manual clit action too.

When the proportions are just right, standing sex can allow a long guy to go at it with more reckess abandon, without risk to the female partner.

Another great thing about standing sex, you can do it in the shower. FUN!

I often have fantasies about doing it with a leggy female while standing under a waterfall in some Carribbean tropical paradise.

Shelby: I like kneeling and having my lady put her ankles over my shoulders, keeping her knees together. Then while the base of my shaft rubs her slit and clit, she can use her hands to masturbate the middle while the end slides between her tits and down her throat (she has long since overcome the gag reflex).

She says the orgasms are intense as hell when we do it this way.

If you've never done it you should definitely give it a try!

gobleteer: Simple everyday convienience - it doesn't stay in the middle and hurt, it goes down a pant leg. What can I say... I'm lazy.

Duo187: Well...hmmm my advantage...largest in the school, turns on some chicks...

Actually i like when some guys ragging on me bout something or another I can just simply mention "big words for such an ignsignifigant penis" and they usually shut up lol.

nicer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Black10inches, that is sure one super nice piece of equiptment that you have. You don't mention how big around it is. Thanks, Nicer

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Black10inches, that is sure one super nice piece of equiptment that you have. You don't mention how big around it is. Thanks, Nicer
Nicer, are you aware that you have been posting replies to posts that are several years old? I have just noticed a number of threads from as early as 2003 turning up on the forums, and when I look at the end of them, there is a post from you in which you reply as if the thread were current. If you have some particular reason to revive these threads, that's fine, but it looks as if you don't even know that you are doing it.