Long Erect Disadvantage: What's Yours?

11.5: I expect more people to respond to this one as the bigger you are the more 'challanges' you seem to get. Mine are:

1) I am 11"+ long and 7 around. I rarely get to have intercourse

2) Shows if I freeball and get an erection

3) Unwanted attention & Manhandling

4) Attracts Size Queens

5) I am 5'6 (about) it's looks circus-freak-huge on my frame

6) Heads too big

7) The Bulge (can be and advantage too though)

Anyone else?

Jordan

Donk: I can only think of a few real disadvantages and, even with these, I must confess I still love my 11" length. Even though at 5'5" I'm probably even more of a "circus freak" than 11.5, I actually even take a weird pleasure in that fact.

1. Always have to be mindful of length during intercourse and often cannot achieve full penetration. (Though many would be surprised at how often I can get all or most of my length into a woman. I have no idea where it goes!)
2. I have accepted the fact that I will never be deepthroated.
3. When doing some positions (e.g., woman-on-top) I worry that a wrong move might cause injury since I read somewhere that longer penises are in more danger of getting "broken" (ouch!!!!).
4. Unwanted displays in pants when I get an erection in an inappropriate setting.
5. Until very recently, no condom was made that covered my entire length. (As I reported in another thread, the new "They Fit" condoms finally provide virtually "full coverage", even though their longest length is actually still a bit shorter than my full length.)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with most of what's been said.  My list would be:

1.  Having to hold back.  This I suppose goes alongside dealing with the apprehension from a new partner that you might not hold back ... since as a long term married guy my experience is very limited, I'm not best qualified to speak about this.

2. I have always had problems dealing with frequent raging erections ... the length makes it very hard to be discreet.   I have learnt ways of dealing with this, but despite the jocks I have to wear all day I never manage perfect damage limitation.  In my time I have burst zips, emerged from swimming trunks, and generally "stuck out" far too often for comfort.

3.. There are positions which seem risky to me for a man equipped with my sort of size (10 inches plus).  I think the woman on top, if she is not careful, is an example ... either she is hurt (which has happened in my case) or, maybe you are ... like Donk I have read about cases of an extra-long penis 'breaking' in such circumstances, because she cannot receive all of you  :eek:  Like many of us here I have the additional girth and bulk that would make that less likely, thankfully.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
The two main disadvantages for me have been that many women didn't want to have sex with me. Usually once a woman did have sex she realized it was good, but getting "in the door" has been a problem.

The other problem was more true when I was younger, but I still get those spontaneous erections at inopportune times, which has been embarrassing. Unless I am wearing tight and confining underwear there is no hiding my erection.

Oh yes, there is one more item I will add to this list. Trying to put on my pants, particularly jeans, during an erection. Those morning erections have gotten in the way from time to time. And, I have had occasions where I have gotten an erection at the urinal in a men's room, which has created a bit of a show. I have to stand back from the urinal, but worse is trying to put it away. On these occasions I usually just have to position it up under the waistband of my pants and under my shirt so I can move on.

Jack

huge_cock_have_pic: Disadventage: I have no idea what a quickie is!

MichaelWith11: "Quickie" is a relative term, I guess. I've always been amazed by Italian art house films where lusty but good-hearted peasants do it in something like 42 seconds.

Basically, I'd agree with much of what has been said:

1. "It's toooooo big!'

2. Having to be careful about how much penetration, although I seem to make the adjustment automatically after a few times with the same person.

3. Visible erections, although sometimes that can be an advantage :)

On the other hand, I'd rather be big than small.

Michael

lomejorhombre: My disadvantages are very similar to the above with the added explanations
1- My head size is so big it can't even fit into the vagina of my wife without extensive trial and alot of patience.
2- When I do get in I can only go so far in, this causes me to not be able to kiss her lips, only her breasts which is great but can leave her feeling lonely up there.
3- Having to deal with stares of people who should know better than to stare, what do you say?
4- Also, it is very cumbersome siting down to go to the bath room, I am always touching the insisde of the bowl and sometimes in the water and I hate it, toilet are definitely biased.

nacard01: I dont even know where to begin at 13" erect.

I hate all clothes
Attracts attention always.
Have to haul ass to the bathroom to take it out of my clothes as it usually hurts not to mention draws attention.
The bulge factor
i never have sex
i get real close until the pants come off then its over
only had 2 relationships where this wasn't a problem but these 2 relationships were based on wants I wasn't aware of.

Kermit

ThighSlapper: Only one I can think of is if you weren't prepared for it and have to go somewhere wearing decent fitting clothes, all eyes are on you.