Long flaccid advantage - whats yours?

1811: Just found mine out yesterday ;)
Yea its a bitch sometimes - it seems to get in the way of everything constantly if I'm not going out of my way to make it appear less obvious.
But at a concert yesterday in Foxboro none of that mattered. It was PACKED in most sections including ours, everyone was having a good time.
Drinking water/soda all day to keep cool (this concert was 8+ hours in a 60,000 seat stadium,plus the "pit," in 85-90 degree weather), I had a sudden emergency on my hands. I had to piss, like NOW, in the middle of a Linkin Park song. This type of thing usually doesn't happen to me, and I wasn't prepared to manuver in front of a row of people dancing hard to the music with an overfilled bladder.
Luckily we were at the top of our section, so there were no seats behind us, just sheetmetal/cement barrier. So I sat down, pulled up my shorts a bit, and drained into a cup I used earlier for soda. Happily, the 'crowd lights' didn't come on, I sealed it up (removed the straw too) and carried it to the trash after Linkin finished thier set.

So besides the oft-mentioned 'shower' aspect, are there really any other situations where its advantageous to have a long flaccid penis?

chipster: Sea kayaking......can't get out of the boat for hours, but drinking lots of fluids. I use the same manuever as you did at the concert, into an empty water bottle, then pour it overboard. As long as I wear boardshorts or volleyball shorts, no problem peeing into the bottle while seated. Also, did it in the car once while stuck in traffic on the freeway. Sealed that bottle for later disposal.... :)

Donk: I think the general category of peeing convenience would have to top the list.

I have been in a couple similar spots and used the same techniques at times. On a more daily basis, just being able to go up to a urinal/commode, unzip, whip it out, and just let it hang while pissing is a great convenience and time-saver. It also leaves the hands free for multitasking--reading, straightening your tie, combing your hair, applying lipstick . . . Oh, uh, just forget that last one. In contrast, I often notice guys who are apparently so short they have to undo their belt, untuck their shirt, open their fly all the way, fish it out, and hold it stretched out and aim it with their fingers while using their other fingers to keep their pants out of the way. Seems like quite a production just to relieve yourself and all the undressing and dressing adds a couple minutes to their restroom visits.

I still remember a time a few years ago when I was in grad school, it was exam time and I was in the middle of studying. I was at the dorm urinal holding my notes in one hand and using the other to flip the page when a friend/classmate came in asked, "What are you aiming with?" I was like, "Aiming?":)

Then again, one year I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. These vendors there sell this thing called a "Sneaky Leaker". It is basically a condom attached to a long plastic tube. You attach it to yourself, let the tube hang down your pants leg to the ground, and you can walk around peeing in the street while you are out drinking. (Helpful Hint: If you go to Mardi Gras, wear waterproof boots!!!!) Anyway, I thought, hmm, wonder if I could just pull the same trick without buying that thing. Naw, I'm not that long! (For the record, I did not buy one and I found more conventional ways to relieve myself.)

7x6andchg: I often wondered why some men do the whole "undoing the belt/unbuttoning" thing - is that the only reason why?

Personally, I go for the "pull out and hang" - maybe one hand at times during the winter...it's cold here.

7x6&C

Donk: [quote author=7x6andchange link=board=clothing;num=1057604874;start=0#3 date=07/07/03 at 19:32:37]I often wondered why some men do the whole "undoing the belt/unbuttoning" thing - is that the only reason why?  
[/quote]

That's just my theory. I don't have personal experience with it and I've never had the nerve to ask one of those guys if they are doing that because of a short penis :)

H8Monga: [quote author=Donk link=board=clothing;num=1057604874;start=0#2 date=07/07/03 at 19:29:34]I think the general category of peeing convenience would have to top the list.

I have been in a couple similar spots and used the same techniques at times. On a more daily basis, just being able to go up to a urinal/commode, unzip, whip it out, and just let it hang while pissing is a great convenience and time-saver. It also leaves the hands free for multitasking--reading, straightening your tie, combing your hair, applying lipstick . . . Oh, uh, just forget that last one.  In contrast, I often notice guys who are apparently so short they have to undo their belt, untuck their shirt, open their fly all the way, fish it out, and hold it stretched out and aim it with their fingers while using their other fingers to keep their pants out of the way. Seems like quite a production just to relieve yourself and all the undressing and dressing adds a couple minutes to their restroom visits.

I still remember a time a few years ago when I was in grad school, it was exam time and I was in the middle of studying. I was at the dorm urinal holding my notes in one hand and using the other to flip the page when a friend/classmate came in asked, "What are you aiming with?" I was like, "Aiming?":)

Then again, one year I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. These vendors there sell this thing called a "Sneaky Leaker". It is basically a condom attached to a long plastic tube. You attach it to yourself, let the tube hang down your pants leg to the ground, and you can walk around peeing in the street while you are out drinking. (Helpful Hint: If you go to Mardi Gras, wear waterproof boots!!!!) Anyway, I thought, hmm, wonder if I could just pull the same trick without buying that thing. Naw, I'm not that long! (For the record, I did not buy one and I found more conventional ways to relieve myself.)[/quote]

Donk, the next time we're at a restroom together... EYES FORWARD! You got my whole routine! Essssh!

Not really. I don't understand the undoing of belts and untucking of shirts. I don't have to do that and perhaps it's a habit thing for some guys. I remember years ago about 6 or 7 and one of my classmates and I were in the gym restroom and I didn't understand why he had to unbuckle his belt, drop his pants, and underwear to pee. Maybe those people you saw used to do that and progressed to that?

Although I think it'd be neat to be able stand there flop out and drain... like at a toilet. I do have to fish for it sometimes and use my fingers to aim (a must for a toilet), but as for stretching it out, I wouldn't have to do that unless I had to do one of 1811's tricks while freeballing with loose shorts on... maybe it's just convenient not to have to unretract and stretch. But if at a urinal, if I wanted to stand there, all I'd have to do is just fish for it and make sure the hole in the pants is open enough. Geez this thread is going to make me pay attention to what I do at a urinal tomorrow... But I know it is not time-consuming.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Longer flaccid length does make it easier to void into a bottle or jar without major contortions when driving. I actually keep a hospital-issue plastic urinal under the driver's seat for such emergencies.

* caution: if you lose control of the car and crash while urinating in this fashion you obviously won't be able to blame it on a deer running out in front of you! *

As for flopping it out at the urinal, it's the guy who has his hands on his hips who seems to get the most stares.

I can't remember ever feeling the need to grasp it and 'aim.' Being a freeballer, if I'm wearing slacks, I just unzip and pull it out and let it hang. If I'm wearing sweatpants or sweatshorts, though, I'll pull the dick and balls out and let the whole package hang over the waistband while I pee (this prevents the elastic from cutting off the flow and keeps the buttocks covered).

Pecker

1811: "That's just my theory. I don't have personal experience with it and I've never had the nerve to ask one of those guys if they are doing that because of a short penis "

... or, a 'normal' one!

ceg1526: I do the same thing as Donk does, just flop it out and piss. I tend to lean on the privacy dividers rather than multitasking, although I sometimes put my hands on my hips. My brothers used to say that if you were holding it, you were playing with it.

Back in the frat, we used to have the pledges do skits imitating the actives, and the actives had to guess who the pledge was imitating. One I'll admit to was a pledge who came out, stood in a space between two bookcases in the living room, but his elbows up on each and mimed pissing. The entire active corp said "Ceg" in unison.

Take care

Ceg

H8Monga: Did my experiement... results: as long as my pants stay open, no problem.

bjtex: One reason for the unbuckle is too release pressure off the belly and bladder for freer flow. Some people really have a "dribble" problem.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Chubby-Sexy link=board=clothing;num=1057604874;start=0#9 date=07/08/03 at 21:55:14]Did my experiement... results: as long as my pants stay open, no problem.[/quote]

Great, Hap, just don't sneeze! :D

Pecker

H8Monga: ... or have someone walk in the restroom and scare the hell out of me!

Turbo: hehehe...the advantages of being long....

hands-free pissing definately... as needed a few days ago... one hand on mobile phone, other using the PDA.

and pissin' away from all that japanese green tea from the sushi buffet.

ceg1526: Group:

Homer Simpson pisses hands free too. I was watching an episode where he is in a suite which allows an animated dog to mimic his motions up on a screen in front of a crowd. He goes through some antics, and then walks into a bathroom, unzips his suit, puts his hands up in the air, has a good piss ("Eroding, eroding, oh yeah!"), and then zips back up. It's the episode where he finds out he has a crayon stuck in his brain.

The things I learn on TV and then report on the net....

Ceg

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ceg1526 link=board=clothing;num=1057604874;start=0#14 date=07/23/03 at 17:49:06]Group:

Homer Simpson pisses hands free too. I was watching an episode where he is in a suite which allows an animated dog to mimic his motions up on a screen in front of a crowd. He goes through some antics, and then walks into a bathroom, unzips his suit, puts his hands up in the air, has a good piss ("Eroding, eroding, oh yeah!"), and then zips back up. It's the episode where he finds out he has a crayon stuck in his brain.

The things I learn on TV and then report on the net....

Ceg[/quote]
Yanno, you could've just said "Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!" (Let's see if you get that reference.)

ceg1526: [quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1057604874;start=0#15 date=07/24/03 at 12:55:10]
Yanno, you could've just said "Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!" (Let's see if you get that reference.)[/quote]

South Park?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You know, I never could nail that pissing in a bottle thing. It's not so much a size thing as it is a meatus thing; liter-sized bottles aren't all that big an opening and I tend to spray a bit, especially if the urge to urinate has been building up substantially.

gigantikok: yep, and it's also fun to be big enough to pee without using my hands. No need to guide it if it hangs down low enough. "LOOK MA, NO HANDS!!" :)

nudpreston: well, i hang long and low naturally... but i have a PA, so the hands-free aim days are long gone. i have to flip mine over as to not pee on myself. (yes, there are many advantages to the PA as to off-set this one disadvantage) but if i wasn't long flaccid, then i would most likely pee on myself every time!

But i also have to unbuckle, unbutton and 'fish' my cock and balls out. pants stay up, but all has to be out, and i freeball 100% of the time. so all has to be open to get it out to pee!

My 2-cents! ;D