Long foreskin overhang

cntrlflcheez2o16

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did a yahoo search for Long foreskin Overhang & your profile was # 3 .ramped UP over overhang & most don't know that tugging regularly a envious foreskiner can gain increased glands covering
I was clipped when in hospital after birth & tugged,tucked,stuffed inanimate object & taped with daddies duct tape, to gain covering & at longed 4 to have a sensitive cock head!

Attachments

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I'm an uncut guy that like showing off my long foreskin and chat with others about long foreskin overhangs.
Erik

The term for overhang is acroposthion. Mine is at least two inches over and past the glans when I'm not hard. I had one doctor in my twenties who offered to refer me to a surgeon for a cosmetic reduction. My reply was, you're probably circumcised and don't know what it's for. End of conversation.
When erect, my glans remains covered--with some to spare. I wouldn't have it any other way.

PS and no. I never got it caught in a zipper :)

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The term for overhang is acroposthion. Mine is at least two inches over and past the glans when I'm not hard. I had one doctor in my twenties who offered to refer me to a surgeon for a cosmetic reduction. My reply was, you're probably circumcised and don't know what it's for. End of conversation.
When erect, my glans remains covered--with some to spare. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sounds like a spelunker's dream!

erik_foreskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hey,
Was your foreskin overhang always that long or has it grown over the years?