Long foreskin

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I had that problem too...it was very bothersome. I tried everything, some people kept telling me to just suck it up. I live in a country where foreskin is rare so I should be proud of it. So I kept it going and it was just no good. I talked to some (4) doctors about it and they recommended I get circumcised. I thought about it for about 5 months, I was about 19 yrs. old...I had been having sex for about 4 years prior. I went to many websites to see the pros and cons...too many fanaticals on both sides if you ask me! So then after some debate and asking friends (both cut and uncut) I decided to get it done. One of my uncut friends also decided to go get it done, he's from Serbia, and never really heard about it except from Moslems in his country and they had a negative attitude towards that (for reasons such as conquest from the Moslem Ottomans and the anti-semetic views of Jews, etc...) and he had complaints about the American girls many times and was tired of it. We both went in, and had it done. I thought I was going to be put in a hospital or something like that...with ER type of equipment all around...NO! LOL! I was wrong. I asked the doc to give me a semi-loose Cut, but to take the frenulum off completely. It took no more than 5 minutes, I felt nothing of course, aenesthisia...my friends took us back to our homes. The first day I will say was the worse, just the morning poking woody took off the bandages...but after that no real problems. It was about 4 days before I could touch it for stimulating porpuses, they recommend 7 days. But it healed and I can say this:
I WAS REBORN!
After only seeing a hooded penis for 19 years of my life, it was as if I had a new and improved part of my body. It is beautiful to be able to see the whole complete picture of your penis. My girlfriend at the time loved it. I got head fro her everyday. She saw the imrpvement, she said it just looked, tasted and smelled so much better now. She had no hints of urine or smegma even after througuh showers, which ended with her taking out the soap taste into her mouth and foreskin urine stink back in.
Now, about the feeling, I was more worried about this for the sites told me of how I would lose sensitivity forever! BUT NO! If anything, it feels better. My glans is actually getting stimulated now more than it was before. I can last longer in sex by having more intense sensitivity. It's great, best decision I have made by far. I know how you feel right now. And maybe you don't think circumcision might be the right anwser...especially people who are going to come and say things like mutilation sensless butchering why? Foreskin maniacs.
My Serbian friend? Well, we each showed our penis to each other and he got a tight circ...it looks great, wish I had done it. There are times when my remaining foreskin does cover part of the glans...but hen very cold and I get shrinkage...it covers all of it...usually it is very exposed. I can say it even looks bigger, my glans grew and the corona sprung I guess? I didn't have tight foreskin or anything but I guess it was still not letting it go to the maximum of growth??? I might even go and get a tighter circ later on...he says it feels great and the American girls are loving it as he is...we both had it done for different reasons and I can say I am very happy with what I have now!
Wish you the best of luck! Cause I know what you're going through!
I was cut at age 30,had a long tight skin. best thing i ever did for myself. your story has given me a big hard on and have to jerk off, thanks:smile::smile::smile:

jessej

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds sik bt i got walkd in on by my sister 2day n she evn said it was ugly an long. . .an dat was wen hard

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds sik bt i got walkd in on by my sister 2day n she evn said it was ugly an long. . .an dat was wen hard

Well, she is your sister though. How appropriate would it have been if she said the opposite? "Oh DAMN bro! That is the finest cock I've ever seen!" would be awkward too!

I think you look fine. A nice size and fun to play with. I am in general against circumcision but if I had a grown son who chose it for himself, I would be supportive.

Do whatever makes your wood feel good. :)

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I JUST NEED SOME HELP. I CANT FIND ANY SITE TO HELP ME. I FOUND THIS SITE BUT MY PENIS AINT BIG BUT IM JUST WANTING SOME ANSWERS. THANKS PEOPLE

im 24 and have a long foreskin. When erect the foreskin over hangs the head by at least 10mm and when it gets wet it looks slopier. When its sort it is also long. I have no problems retracting it though. Condoms are also a struggle to keep on. My penis size is about 17cm. Please help me out people. Thanks

Guys if u have foreskin pix let me no.

The ancient Greeks thought a long tapering foreskin like you have was the epitome of male beauty. I have to agree.

Furthermore, the ridged band where the nerves are concentrated is inside the tip of the foreskin.

Ridged band - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are a lot of guys who would love to have what you have.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that problem too...it was very bothersome. I tried everything, some people kept telling me to just suck it up. I live in a country where foreskin is rare so I should be proud of it. So I kept it going and it was just no good. I talked to some (4) doctors about it and they recommended I get circumcised. I thought about it for about 5 months, I was about 19 yrs. old...I had been having sex for about 4 years prior. I went to many websites to see the pros and cons...too many fanaticals on both sides if you ask me! So then after some debate and asking friends (both cut and uncut) I decided to get it done. One of my uncut friends also decided to go get it done, he's from Serbia, and never really heard about it except from Moslems in his country and they had a negative attitude towards that (for reasons such as conquest from the Moslem Ottomans and the anti-semetic views of Jews, etc...) and he had complaints about the American girls many times and was tired of it. We both went in, and had it done. I thought I was going to be put in a hospital or something like that...with ER type of equipment all around...NO! LOL! I was wrong. I asked the doc to give me a semi-loose Cut, but to take the frenulum off completely. It took no more than 5 minutes, I felt nothing of course, aenesthisia...my friends took us back to our homes. The first day I will say was the worse, just the morning poking woody took off the bandages...but after that no real problems. It was about 4 days before I could touch it for stimulating porpuses, they recommend 7 days. But it healed and I can say this:
I WAS REBORN!
After only seeing a hooded penis for 19 years of my life, it was as if I had a new and improved part of my body. It is beautiful to be able to see the whole complete picture of your penis. My girlfriend at the time loved it. I got head fro her everyday. She saw the imrpvement, she said it just looked, tasted and smelled so much better now. She had no hints of urine or smegma even after througuh showers, which ended with her taking out the soap taste into her mouth and foreskin urine stink back in.
Now, about the feeling, I was more worried about this for the sites told me of how I would lose sensitivity forever! BUT NO! If anything, it feels better. My glans is actually getting stimulated now more than it was before. I can last longer in sex by having more intense sensitivity. It's great, best decision I have made by far. I know how you feel right now. And maybe you don't think circumcision might be the right anwser...especially people who are going to come and say things like mutilation sensless butchering why? Foreskin maniacs.
My Serbian friend? Well, we each showed our penis to each other and he got a tight circ...it looks great, wish I had done it. There are times when my remaining foreskin does cover part of the glans...but hen very cold and I get shrinkage...it covers all of it...usually it is very exposed. I can say it even looks bigger, my glans grew and the corona sprung I guess? I didn't have tight foreskin or anything but I guess it was still not letting it go to the maximum of growth??? I might even go and get a tighter circ later on...he says it feels great and the American girls are loving it as he is...we both had it done for different reasons and I can say I am very happy with what I have now!
Wish you the best of luck! Cause I know what you're going through!

I think it is unrealistic to say that you can cut off so much highly innervated erogenous tissue and claim to have more sensation.