Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, the homeless are hung. You can just tell. So is anybody in a metal band in the '80s, the Shaolin priests, and my mom.

So I'm marketing a new penis enlargement regimen. It's called not getting your hair cut. You should see 1-2 inches growth in about 2 months. Do this for a few years and it will be almost touching the floor. Your hair, that is :)

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Yep, the homeless are hung. You can just tell. So is anybody in a metal band in the '80s, the Shaolin priests, and my mom.

So I'm marketing a new penis enlargement regimen. It's called not getting your hair cut. You should see 1-2 inches growth in about 2 months. Do this for a few years and it will be almost touching the floor. Your hair, that is :)

Mine's been growing for 10 years and I have almost 4 feet of hair. Where's my cock?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think u will have better luck with the inverse relationship with a mans nipples/tits.
the smaller the aureole the larger his breeder seems to be...
for a quick sample, check out the largest breeders on this site...and then, check out their nipples...
i have never had long hair...and define a big cock? length, width, thickness? diameter a long cock is not necessarily a thick cock or wide cock...a wide thick cock is not always so long...BIG COCK seems to have a broad definition..no pun intended..

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Methinks Notaguru is either just funnin' us (and Dayum, I HAVE been laughing at the replies) or his misplaced his thinkin' cap....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have totally noticed men with big cocks totally have bigger cocks.

anyone back me up on this?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for real and for true? i heard the same nonsense about big foot. nothing but blurry photos and garbled stories from eye witnesses.

ml
:laugh2: