• No, but guys with big cocks have big cocks

Votes: 124 59.6%

• Total voters

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
these correlation threads between hands, feet, thumbs, hair to cock size are silly. I have a 7.25 x 6.25 cock and long hair in my 20's. now in my 50's and I'm bald, and my cock size is naturally smaller. WTF? took me 20 yrs to go bald, and with every hair lost and every year that went by I just got smaller and smaller. now I'm down to the size of well sharpened #2 pencil.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, my hair's waist length and my dick's 7.5" long, but I don't believe there's any correlation. My dick hasn't grown or shrunk since I had a buzz cut in '95.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, my hair's waist length and my dick's 7.5" long, but I don't believe there's any correlation. My dick hasn't grown or shrunk since I had a buzz cut in '95.

You could go shave yourself bald in the next hour, and I would be willing to bet your cock will stay just as big. :wink:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having had that done to me in '95, it's not an experiment I'm in a rush to repeat, especially as I know what the result will be!

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To all of the people jumping down the throat of correlation topics, you cannot deny the character differences derived from penis size. While there is significantly little study done on the matter, I'm sure guys with bigger tools tend to be more confident. If this confidence spread to personal image, and some guy could be confident enough to have long hair, there may be a correlation.

Chances are, probably not.

But there might be, and simply saying, "there is no correlation. Never!" is absurd, because, there will be correlations.

And mentioning, "if I cut my hair, does my dick shrink?" is just showing your ignorance on the matter. The question is more akin to "Are guys more likely to have long hair also more likely to have a larger tool?"

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know if there is a correlation between long hair and a big cock? :cool:
Hell No!!!! No correlation. I personally know someone who has hair down to his ass and is no bigger than 5 inches maybe less. So the answer is no! Has nothing whatsoever to do with it.