Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been letting my hair grow for the past 2 years. It goes under my shoulders now, but want to let it grow a bit more.

But recently I've found out that men with long hair could be a turn off.. do you agree with this? IMG-20200923-WA0061.jpg

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been letting my hair grow for the past 2 years. It goes under my shoulders now, but want to let it grow a bit more.

But recently I've found out that men with long hair could be a turn off.. do you agree with this? View attachment 27108131
Woof .. it all depends of the guy, you my friend can pull it off, with that body, ass, and cock, you’re sexy with long hair for sure

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

But recently I've found out that men with long hair could be a turn off.. do you agree with this? View attachment 27108131
Love it.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always find guys more attractive who have short, sexy cuts or who shave bald. But, I have seen a few guys that long hair suited perfectly. Saw one at work the other day. Looked about 23, trim and lean, smooth Latino colored skin and a mane of beautiful chestnut colored hair almost to his shoulder. I wondered if he'd ever had Daddy sex.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always find guys more attractive who have short, sexy cuts or who shave bald. But, I have seen a few guys that long hair suited perfectly. Saw one at work the other day. Looked about 23, trim and lean, smooth Latino colored skin and a mane of beautiful chestnut colored hair almost to his shoulder. I wondered if he'd ever had Daddy sex.
Totally agree with you @bravesoldier ... I love short clean cut hair styles on man, like yours woooff .. but you are sexy af, even with a paper bag in your head... that would be a shame !!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I have to ask, why would you change you to be attractive to someone who isn’t into what you are?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love long hair. On humans. My fella is growing his out for me now. He grew it to his butt a few years ago and donated it. He's sexy no matter what, but with that hair he had me melting constantly. It looked good, felt good, smelled good... Can't wait to run my fingers through it again.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
silver is a signal that they know what’s what.... ;)
My hair is way more salt than pepper. I’ve yet to see an example on an older man I like but respect each person to follow his own heart.

Passandre92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it's a complete turn on, I just think that sometimes it should be well worked to be stylish. I've seen long haired guys but with a different beard or a different cut that was not nice with its face so was a turn off.
But like you by example is a fucking turn on.

ProfessorHorny

Legendary Member
Media

whos ur profile pic?

elass

Legendary Member
Media

But recently I've found out that men with long hair could be a turn off.. do you agree with this?

god no. love a guy with long hair. it's a big turn on for me.

Reactions: Commando501s