Long-Lasting Erections Affect Cock Erection Next Day?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by imaginelarge, Aug 16, 2008.

1. imaginelarge

imaginelarge New Member

I didn't know quite how to title this. I'm 26. We all know that if we have an erection for a long amount of time (2-4 hours) that the next day (24 hours later) at the same time, the cock might feel sore. Sore might not be the right word though. Basically, it's a physical feeling in the cock that it was used a lot the day before. Get what I'm saying?

Well recently, I don't have that anymore. I've noticed it not be there for the past few months. I think (and I'm unsure) that I have possibly done so much every day for hours that I've built up some sort of stronger cock or some sort of immunity to this. I'm able to go for hours every night without feeling sore from the day before.

Do I make any sense? Anyone share the same experience?

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe it is normal to experience some tissue fatigue for a day or more after marathon sex. I also believe it is normal for our cock/sexual mechanism to signal to us that it is a bit overworked. What may not be exactly commonplace is the daily 4 hour erection..I think it borders on the edge of excessive! However, it does seem from your experience that you are conditioning your sexual mechanism to expect this sort of sexual routine as the norm and it has accomodated itself to your behavior. Just be glad that you have this great prowess and hope it will last your lifetime!:smile::smile:

#2 basque9, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It is possible, who knows...

4. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My experience from 45+ years of masturbation reveals that you learn to enjoy the sensation. Perhaps, the number of ejaculations could relate to penis fatigue. Nowadays, I tend to enjoy longer sessions of erection maintenance (edging) vs. multiple climaxes with ejaculate. I may have to experiment with multiple ejaculations to see if I can experience the "pain"/fatigue again.

5. CockieCookie

CockieCookie New Member

Wow thats some wanking! I bet it looks like a pepperami.

6. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:

Would that be the voice of experience or the hand.....

Draft saved Draft deleted