Long, Low Pressure Sets

D

deleted1774761

Anybody have any experience with this? Advised by this dude on another site to try pumping at 2.5 hg for 30+ minute sets -- in place of my usual 10 to 15 minute sets at 5 hg. Curious about your experiences with this approach, anyone?

Jambonjus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love to hear what people have to say about it as well. been pumping for 2 months and Im now pretty confortable at 5 for 15 minutes and i'Ve been wondering about this. I guess the best way to know is trying it. Still, maybe some veteran out there would care to share? :)

Reactions: deleted1774761

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anybody have any experience with this? Advised by this dude on another site to try pumping at 2.5 hg for 30+ minute sets -- in place of my usual 10 to 15 minute sets at 5 hg. Curious about your experiences with this approach, anyone?
I've recommended lower vacuum for longer periods so many times here on LPSG. It's the safest, most satisfying way to pump

Reactions: Vork

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Imo it’s best to use low pressure, long duration and most important a heat source.

let the heat do the work, I angle my heating pad so I feel constant heat through my glans and tunica...
Some sessions I angle my heating pad so my base shaft gets more heat.

I use rubber bands to secure the heating pad to the cylinder; this prevents leaking heat.

This in time will lead to as science calls it “thermal deformation” aka thermal expansion of your dick and this exactly what we want to do.

I Stole this method from a successful PE’er on Thundersplace.

D

deleted1774761

Imo it’s best to use low pressure, long duration and most important a heat source.

let the heat do the work, I angle my heating pad so I feel constant heat through my glans and tunica...

I use rubber bands to secure the heating pad to the cylinder; this prevents leaking heat.

This in time will lead to as science calls it “thermal deformation” aka thermal expansion of your dick and this exactly what we want to do.

Yeah, I've been using the heat wrap myself. What's your routine like? How much time per session and how many times per week?

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Yeah, I've been using the heat wrap myself. What's your routine like? How much time per session and how many times per week?

some weeks I run marathons one day on one day off 1 hour sets for a total of three hours.

regular weeks ; one hour or 45 minutes of low pressure with very hot
Heat
4 days with rest on weekends.

a friend told me he gained the most with marathons so I decided to give it a go.

Reactions: cockydude2018
D

deleted1774761

some weeks I run marathons one day on one day off 1 hour sets for a total of three hours.

regular weeks ; one hour or 45 minutes of low pressure with very hot
Heat
4 days with rest on weekends.

a friend told me he gained the most with marathons so I decided to give it a go.

Thanks much. Will give it a shot.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

MrNoOne

Expert Member
Media

How do you apply the heat? You wrap a heating pad around the tube?

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
I’ve pumped on and off for a few decades and use the 5 min method.
5 min pump while shaking the tube lightly . 3-5” vacuum. As time goes on you can do 4-6” with short bursts higher.
1 min at very low vacuum .
Repeat.

Take a break at 20 min and jelq.
Continue pumping if desired.

I started with a 2” tube and after awhile I have to start in a 2.5” tube.

Hot water pumping is the short cut and is safer for spreading the pressure out.

I can currently pack my 2.5 “ in 40 minutes in a hot bath. Then an additional 20 min to pack my 2.75”

I also use stainless weights and they have been a game changer for Flaccid size for me. I have 4 of them I use for pumped or unpumped.

Attachments

Reactions: Pumpandcum