Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
which would you folks say is best for you at your horniest a 7x6 penis going completely balls deep while pulling out til just the head is in then going back balls deep hard repeatly or being balls deep and giving hard short strokes?

taradactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My experience with a bigger guy has only been recently but I've found with him what I really like is shorter at first and then longer. Maybe that's strange, I don't know. I really enjoy grinding on him at first and when he starts thrusting he'll do a lot of short ones getting longer until eventually a lot of very long thrusts and all I can say is yeah that works for me ;).

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I last longer with long strokes........but I have greater sensations with short ones....so I mix it up

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hopefully those less than 7x6 can get in on this too....:smile:

Since this is "Women's Issues", when I'm with a woman
(or man, as the case may be), I like to do both since
variety is the spice of sex. But, I do prefer a slow, deep
thrusting most of the time (as deep as I can get with
what I have to work with :rolleyes:), then thrusting faster
and shorter at the right time. I 've always found that it
is best for me and I can last longer, and usually it is true
for the woman, also.

I try to keep in mind, that the whole idea is for both to get
the maximum enjoyment and for both to be satisfied. Your
partner will let you know what is best for them, and both
should listen each other and act accordingly.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is uncut, long strokes are bliss but surely long strokes are difficult if there is no loose skin
Rob

I was circumcised at age 30 so roughly half of my sex life has been with a foreskin and half without. With adequate lubrication long strokes are fine with a circumcised cock. (I did have to learn a new masturbation technique after I was circumcised - ie. I had to start using shorter strokes or lube.)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The women responding "long strokes" are supporting my experience - most women that I've been with have said they love my slow, deep strokes most of all. I tend to alternate between those and a deep, short thrust where I'm hilted all the way, then withdraw about an inch, then sink slowly back to fully hilted, flexing my cock upwards at the same time. This combination seems pretty popular!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
which would you folks say is best for you at your horniest a 7x6 penis going completely balls deep while pulling out til just the head is in then going back balls deep hard repeatly or being balls deep and giving hard short strokes?

Depends of the penis..lenghts of 9x6 and above is unbeliavable by it self..sensations by just parking inside the vagina feels full and doing almost nothing there yet..the best way to feel the thrust lenght of an already long penis is by doing rear/dog thrusting..its amazing.

Smaller penis without foreskin I just go rough and deep, as short deep I suppose. Average lenght with foreskin I may take my time and just enjoy the motions, I want feel the sensations whatever I fancy and take my pace doing so..have to be spontaneous etc.

It is all great depending on the mood and what I am working with at the moment.

"Heaven" to me, its ecstasy sensations..those are pretty rare indeed and I do like that it is not a commom place to feel "in heaven".

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The women responding "long strokes" are supporting my experience - most women that I've been with have said they love my slow, deep strokes most of all. I tend to alternate between those and a deep, short thrust where I'm hilted all the way, then withdraw about an inch, then sink slowly back to fully hilted, flexing my cock upwards at the same time. This combination seems pretty popular!

yes, YES, YES!!!

*ahem* ...sorry, got a bit carried away there... :wink: ...but yeah, that would produce a similar RL response from me.