long or short stroking? which is heaven

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, YES, YES!!!

*ahem* ...sorry, got a bit carried away there... :wink: ...but yeah, that would produce a similar RL response from me.
+1 Mule is sexy.

Mule said:
The women responding "long strokes" are supporting my experience - most women that I've been with have said they love my slow, deep strokes most of all. I tend to alternate between those and a deep, short thrust where I'm hilted all the way, then withdraw about an inch, then sink slowly back to fully hilted, flexing my cock upwards at the same time. This combination seems pretty popular!
:yup: A series of short, hard thrusts while he is deep inside me is always a winner, and definitely the stroke that produces my most gushing orgams. :wink:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
If perhaps we can open the topic to general penis technique (what you do with your rod, guys) --

What my wife always, always loves:
1. When I tease her clit with the head of my cock before I enter her; either up and down strokes across it, or gently rubbing the cockhead around her clit in a circular motion.
2. When I first enter her, I slide all the way in and don't start stroking yet; I squeeze the same muscles you tense to do kegels, and my cock throbs inside her. I often combine this with grinding my pubic bone against hers, which helps stimulate her clit.
3. I'll do nine or ten short strokes just inside her, and then S-L-I-D-E all the way in, and then tense muscles and grind like above.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing is that the closer I get to orgasm the more I love deep thrusts, but when a guy starts going short, I slows down the orgasm build up and does not feel as nice, but when he starts going deep again the orgasm build up gets more intense. So thats why I love a combination short and deep thrusts when the ending be deep hard thrusts.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
....she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
--Ezekiel 23: 19 - 20

Now that's what I call a signature! Maybe there is something in this religion thing after all.

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like the long strokes all that much.

I prefer to get it in deep and then short strokes keeping it deep inside.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha I was thinking of this thread when I long stroked my wife the other day. In missionary I held myself up in push-up position over her and paused when just my head was left in her entrance and our bodies where pulled apart. Slowly I re-entered her sliding my body toward her until I was deep inside and closer to her body. I pulled back away again slowly until just my head was inside her and and paused for 2 seconds at the end. We did it for a few minutes and then picked up the pace like normal so it was a nice change. She said afterward it was a great tease slowly feeling the entire length.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mixture, and it depends on position. As a generalization, if we're facing, long strokes are nicer. If we're not, short.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally like a combination of both. I love long strokes, but when I'm about to orgasm, I like short, deep strokes.

kat

Yep :smile: I agree. I like both but when I'm getting close I like when he does short and deep and faster :biggrin1:.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I once read a Playboy that talked about an Indian or Chinese fucking technique.

Can't remember what it was called. I'd call it erratic fucking. You'd go in variable length on each stroke. 1/3 in then 3/4 in then 1/4 in then almost all in. I really never got any feed back on that when I tried it. Hmmm..... *mental note*

I'd assume you'd have to have at least 6 inches for it to even be a viable option to try.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I orgasm easily so it doesn't really matter. My husband likes to be deep but it hurts his glans if he pounds more than 6 or 7 inches into me. I am petite and don't have a very deep pussy. When I am on top doing the motions as I like, my husband has to remind me to go deep because I find myself just moving on his glans. Apparently I don't need deep strokes at all because when I am in control it isn't deep, and it makes me cum hard.
I love the idea of him being deep, but when we actually get to doing it the depth matters more for him than it does me.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally enjoy long strokes. Start off with short strokes introduction, to get it in, and making sure everything is all lubed up appropriately with juices. I will usually start doing long slow full long strokes. This would lead into my personal favorite of pullout out almost all the way slowly, and pushing all the way back in hard (rinse and repeat). Then from there i'll gage what the girl is wanting or liking. Usually they will say something like. "**** me as hard as u can", or "go slow, go slow, go slow" Just need to change it up so the body doesn't become too accustomed to the sensations. So obviously throwing in short strokes is good too. This is also a good reason to switch positions. I could go further into the explanation, however i kinda forgot my point, so i'll just say this.

The girls i've been with always enjoy the long deep strokes, slow, and/or fast depending on the girl. But short strokes are good too...