"Long penises and mushroom-heads are better" says SCIENCE.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Secrets of the Phallus.

I'll paraphrase, but a basic understanding of evolution is necessary.

The adaptiveness of a long penis was obvious - you can go deeper and ejaculate closer to the cervix, increasing chances of fertilisation (babies!).

More interestingly, another seperate idea is that mushroom-shaped heads (heads where the "coronal ridge", the distance from the base of the glans to the top of the shaft) are more likely to result in fertilisation because they pull other men's semen out of your lover's vagina.

That's right. Next time you're bragging about your bulbous glans, remember that nature gave you that to scoop out other men's jizz. Sigs should now include length, girth, and distance from the tip of the glans to the shaft.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, to bring this up - I'm sure it will cause debate... but if you're uncut, then as you pull back your foreskin returns to its position covering the head. In that case, the coronal ridge is covered and scoops out nothing.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, to bring this up - I'm sure it will cause debate... but if you're uncut, then as you pull back your foreskin returns to its position covering the head. In that case, the coronal ridge is covered and scoops out nothing.

I'm uncut, and my foreskin doesn't do that. If there's enough lubrication and the pussy is tight, it stays pulled back even when coming out.

Good point about a thick head pushing semen in, though. I wonder what the researcher would say about that?