Long Prelude

B_gexysind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a women who likes long prelude,a romantic dinner,some champagne maybe a rose but my boyfriend wants to get straight to action! Anyone have the same problem? If you do how you manage it? And how can let him know what I want without to upset him?

B_gexysind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And of curse an immediate answer it's to leave him, but I'll still let him a chance.... of course not for long

Send me some ideas until he still have time

Last edited:

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF you make it clear that if he wines & dines you, does all the romantic nonsense etc, he is 100% guaranteed the best sex of his life then I don't see what the problem is. However, if you decide not to fulfil your part of the deal...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I'm hearing is, "I'm needy and high maintenance." Shit, you even posted three times in two hours demanding an answer.

Guys get into relationships so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.

There's a difference between being romantic and spending money on you so you put out. One is about how people interact and the other makes you a whore.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to tell him what you want. Do not make him guess. If he really likes you then he'll at least meet you half way. Remember you must meet him halfway too.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He has to understand what you want and you have to understand what he wants, other than getting into your bed with you. Talk to each other. If he can not give you want you want the ocean is full of more fish.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to mirror an above poster. All I'm hearing is: "I need him to buy me dinner and put on lots of airs and make me feel important every night before I can let him fuck me"

Maybe that's harsh but if that's what you want every night you're just a fool. If that's what you want once a week then you're still a fool. Once every few weeks is even iffy. Dining and romancing is expensive in every way conceivable. Time and money down the drain for no reason other than to make that little child inside you go "I'm important!"

Growth theth hellth upth

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you sound like a pain in the arse.
spoiled princess complex.
wanting a bit of a cuddle & kiss is one thing.
demanding an expensive date in return for sex is another.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Have you considered turning the tables around on him, modelling how you would like a romantic evening?

Make his favourite dinner, put the lights on low, grab a movie he's been dying to see (hopefully one that has a bit of sexual action in it). During those moments, initiate the act. He should catch on that it's more fun when one caters to the other person.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The main thing is, TELL HIM and if his feelings are hurt by truth, that is good you find that out right away. Tell him first. Then IF he is willing to try, show him what you like by preparing a perfect night for him.

Put some energy into making things work as you want them to.

D

deleted356736

Personally, after a big meal and alcohol, the last thing I want is sex. I feel my sexiest when I'm at my freshest, which is on an empty stomach and 100% sober. Full and bloated is not a good way to get me feeling sexy. Any other men have a similar view?

B_gexysind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't say I want all of that every night but from time to time I need all of that because it makes me feel important.And from the beginning when he was taking me out soon enough it seems that in the last time he forget what I like . I'm not a spoiled girl or a very romantic girl but all of that it makes me feel like a loved women ...:tongue:
I don't want an expensive dinner but a cookie,a cup of champagne and a rose it doesn't seem to much to me :rolleyes:

I have to mirror an above poster. All I'm hearing is: "I need him to buy me dinner and put on lots of airs and make me feel important every night before I can let him fuck me"

Maybe that's harsh but if that's what you want every night you're just a fool. If that's what you want once a week then you're still a fool. Once every few weeks is even iffy. Dining and romancing is expensive in every way conceivable. Time and money down the drain for no reason other than to make that little child inside you go "I'm important!"

Growth theth hellth upth

B_gexysind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's more to this story....she is talking "relationship"...her boyfriend is thinking "fuck, fuck, fuck" ....... It's time for both to find new partners.

Yes, I think you are right, and it seems this is the ultimate solution ... because nothing else seems to work