Long Schlong

kinkonglongschlong

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, i got a 14.6 inch dick, let me tell you what i did
the jelqing technique works and it did wonders, im here to promote this ancient technique to whoever that wants to gain a inch in 2 months jelq it off at least 4times a weeks ( do it properly) and you'll see miralces and in 6 months you got yourself a 3 incher takes practice but when you learn to master it, there is no better way.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
the jelqing technique works and it did wonders, im here to promote this ancient technique to whoever that wants to gain a inch in 2 months jelq it off at least 4times a weeks ( do it properly) and you'll see miralces and in 6 months you got yourself a 3 incher takes practice but when you learn to master it, there is no better way.

No, thanks, I don't want to lose 5 inches.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, i got a 14.6 inch dick, let me tell you what i didthe jelqing technique works and it did wonders, im here to promote this ancient technique to whoever that wants to gain a inch in 2 months jelq it off at least 4times a weeks ( do it properly) and you'll see miralces and in 6 months you got yourself a 3 incher takes practice but when you learn to master it, there is no better way.

WOW, that is fascinating kingkonglongjelquingschlong: please tell us all of the details of how your teenie cock turned into a world beating kingkonglongjelquingschlong of nearly 1.25 feet. Did you do all of the jelquing yourself or did you have to have some assistance? I would love to add another 1/4 foot to my cock for a fuck session I am planning next month. Any info would be greatly appreciated..I am desperate!

Reactions: Allan S.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey kinkonglongschlong turn the yardstick over and use the inch side instead of the centemeter side to measure.

kinkonglongschlong

Just Browsing
Media
hey, im new to this, thanks to the dude cklover , yea that was a miscalculation, anyways its 12 inch, wanna see my dick check,ask my girl, yo, i could've attached tha pix sumwhere i dont know were tho, but yo jelqin does wonders, just here to preach the old egyptian gospel..
Tips
*Stretching,
grab behind the head with your strong hand (if you are right handed use your right hand, if left handed use your left hand), then use your other hand to strengthen the grip, then pull outwards, the length of time you pull is up to you but if you are just starting it will not be much longer than 15 seconds, unless you have strong hands
practice Kegel can do that anywere and also try the jelqing (milking) every night, you could get a harder erection and a kingkonglongschlong (like yours truly)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahahahahahah They just DON'T stop coming do they ?

Well one saving grace seems to be that either they are appearing dumber or we are getting smarter, possibly a little of both lol

He can master the intricate techniques of Jelqing but the remedial task of attaching pics escapes him :cool:

:banana:
HORSE

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
hey, im new to this, thanks to the dude cklover , yea that was a miscalculation, anyways its 12 inch, wanna see my dick check,ask my girl, yo, i could've attached tha pix sumwhere i dont know were tho, but yo jelqin does wonders, just here to preach the old egyptian gospel..
Tips
*Stretching, grab behind the head with your strong hand (if you are right handed use your right hand, if left handed use your left hand), then use your other hand to strengthen the grip, then pull outwards, the length of time you pull is up to you but if you are just starting it will not be much longer than 15 seconds, unless you have strong hands
practice Kegel can do that anywere and also try the jelqing (milking) every night, you could get a harder erection and a kingkonglongschlong (like yours truly)

I want to beat you with a mattock handle.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He must have just joined! He doesn't know any better!

hahahahahahahahahahah. I would like to say that is the case but we have several mmbrs with such dreamy endowments that have been here for years and HAVE no proof nor can anyone vouch for them .
Or they will privately send you these preposterous photoshopped pics like your a damn idiot.

:banana:
HORSE

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Also, I remind you of this section of the Terms of Service, which YOU agreed to abide by when you joined:

Language- We try to promote the use of good grammar, therefore we'd prefer that you not use leetspeek or internet shorthand, as in “2” instead of “to” or “too,” or shortened words like “ur” for your. For many of our members, English is not their first language and this makes your posts difficult to understand. Perfection is not required, but common sense is appreciated. Simply try to be mindful of these things in order to keep the posting quality of the forum high. Please make your posts relevant, clear and as concise as possible, so that we all may benefit from LPSG.org. Try to put posts in the most appropriate section, and please, only one place.

Let me introduce you to my good friends the period ".", the comma, "," and the apostrophe: "'". Can you say that? a-poss-tro-fee? Sure...sure. I knew that you could.