Long shot but can't hurt to ask

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks ML and Tattooed, I'm so going to that site to sign up then will go crazy when I get in. Like a cake monster at a cake store! (I always use food..............)
On another note how have you 2 been doing?
And pierced4fun I know that our WM has a few patterns for swimwear (or they used to) if you want me to I can look tomorrow.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
along the same line....does anyone have a site where I can get free sewing patterns for men's swimwear/underwear???

threadbangers.com is where i always start for sewing patterns. i got my boyshort pattern there, i now rock the AC/DC boy shorts :headbang:

StitchBoy
thongs to boxcut.

Last edited:

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
threadbangers.com is where i always start for sewing patterns. i got my boyshort pattern there, i now rock the AC/DC boy shorts :headbang:

StitchBoy
thongs to boxcut.

Thanks....I have Stitchboy patterns already....but haven't seen threadbangers.com yet.....will check it out right now

THANKS!!!!!

hey speaking of all this makes me think.....I wanna make some jockstraps.....(no pattern required for those) :biggrin1: There is a large fabric store near me and I have checked several times and they don't carry a fabric that is like a traditional mesh used for jockstrap pouches...anyone know of an online store that sells it?