Long story short, i'm obsessed with getting past 9in length

Blether17

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly, I would like to apologise. I was"slightly" inebriated the other night when I replied. I maybees spoke out of turn.

Not sure if I mentioned that I have been doing PE exercises for the best part of 10 years on and off. I was only 6.5 inches long before I started PE. I'll be honest, I didn't like your comment saying I was cheating with the tape. Being in a PE forum, you are probably well aware of the different types of measurement styles. I am just proud of my achievements. My 8.75 x 6.5 measurement is taken when fully erect and tied. So maybees not a true measurement.

As for technique/products, I mainly used the jelqing technique and stretching it when it was flaccid, whilst stretching the trendons at the base whilst it was in traction. I also like to clamp for girth. All products used were homemade, I'm quite an innovative guy when it comes to "gadgets". I hope this clarifies a few things, and once again, I apologise for my outburst. Friends? :)
Looks like 10" to me mate !

Reactions: notsolittle

StoomyDean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Firstly, I would like to apologise. I was"slightly" inebriated the other night when I replied. I maybees spoke out of turn.

Not sure if I mentioned that I have been doing PE exercises for the best part of 10 years on and off. I was only 6.5 inches long before I started PE. I'll be honest, I didn't like your comment saying I was cheating with the tape. Being in a PE forum, you are probably well aware of the different types of measurement styles. I am just proud of my achievements. My 8.75 x 6.5 measurement is taken when fully erect and tied. So maybees not a true measurement.

As for technique/products, I mainly used the jelqing technique and stretching it when it was flaccid, whilst stretching the trendons at the base whilst it was in traction. I also like to clamp for girth. All products used were homemade, I'm quite an innovative guy when it comes to "gadgets". I hope this clarifies a few things, and once again, I apologise for my outburst. Friends? :)

I just wanted to chime in and say that even though you didn't need to do so, "Cheers" for apologising to torontobjj. You rarely see people return to a thread to do that and I find it refreshing.

That said, the fact that he's chosen not to acknowledge it and his attitude in general (dismissive and rude to someone like yourself who maybe has a different measuring style but still provides plenty of profile pics to show where he's coming from), esp. as someone who won't provide any pics of his own (and never will, by his own account) to back up his authority on this topic...makes me think you were probably on the right track when you posted "why am I even wasting my time trying to challenge your views" (especially when said views seem to include relating a humourous caricature of Satan to the racial stereotyping of black men). Oh well.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to chime in and say that even though you didn't need to do so, "Cheers" for apologising to torontobjj. You rarely see people return to a thread to do that and I find it refreshing.

That said, the fact that he's chosen not to acknowledge it and his attitude in general (dismissive and rude to someone like yourself who maybe has a different measuring style but still provides plenty of profile pics to show where he's coming from), esp. as someone who won't provide any pics of his own (and never will, by his own account) to back up his authority on this topic...makes me think you were probably on the right track when you posted "why am I even wasting my time trying to challenge your views" (especially when said views seem to include relating a humourous caricature of Satan to the racial stereotyping of black men). Oh well.
I appreciate your input mate, and I was thinking along the exact same lines as you, regarding his lack of acknowledgement. Another friend said I shouldn't have bothered apologizing, lets just put him in the "catfish/troll" category!!

Reactions: V72 and Blether17

Blether17

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate your input mate, and I was thinking along the exact same lines as you, regarding his lack of acknowledgement. Another friend said I shouldn't have bothered apologizing, lets just put him in the "catfish/troll" category!!
Just learn how to use a tape measure correctly and it'll be fine mate ????

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Do you have a problem with me? Let me guess, your 10" cock starts at your kidney?

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a problem with me? Let me guess, your 10" cock starts at your kidney?
I bet you have a tiny micro-penis!!!!! Hence the reason you have no pictures. Show us what you've got and let us be the judge!!!! Put up!!!! or shut up!!!! Even better.........Get a life!!!

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet you have a tiny micro-penis!!!!! Hence the reason you have no pictures. Show us what you've got and let us be the judge!!!! Put up!!!! or shut up!!!! Even better.........Get a life!!!

Where should I start the measure when I take my pic? My spleen? What ruler do you use that can withstand such pressure being pushed into your bulbous flabby stomach?

But seriously asshole, discuss PE or fuck off.

There are tons of forums here that will support your fantasies and not call you out on your games. Go find them.

Confused why @torontobjj cares so much. But also why @notsolittle is trying to prove something he isn’t. This thread was about finding people who have a 9X6.5 inch penis. And @notsolittle is not even close to that. Even when his penis is stretched out with the weird PE machine thing.
Your penis is bigger than most be proud of that, but don’t try and prove something your not.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Confused why @torontobjj cares so much. But also why @notsolittle is trying to prove something he isn’t. This thread was about finding people who have a 9X6.5 inch penis. And @notsolittle is not even close to that. Even when his penis is stretched out with the weird PE machine thing.
Your penis is bigger than most be proud of that, but don’t try and prove something your not.

How about this: This is the PE forum. Let's discuss PE and forget the rest of the bullshit? They have tons of show off forums here.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How about this: This is the PE forum. Let's discuss PE and forget the rest of the bullshit? They have tons of show off forums here.

There would be no bullshit at all if you didn't enter with this...

Sorry, not trying to be a hater but you don't start a measurement at 2". Thankfully, you aren't an engineer.

Don't want no trouble, don't start no trouble.

unlucky 13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why so much bitching here?? To the OP. stop worrying about how you compare to the anecdotal cock size of random other guy! There will always be someone bigger but who cares! Use what you have, live in the moment and be happy

Reactions: Blether17