Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear one on most days but like the other posts have mentioned never too tight to cut off circulation.
The sensation that they give is just great!!
Just remember if the size is right should be uncomfortable to wear for longer periods. ;)

Reactions: Edax626

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear one on most days but like the other posts have mentioned never too tight to cut off circulation.
Just remember if the size is right should be uncomfortable to wear for longer periods. ;)
thats right bert :D i only wear my 2" steel ring unless im wearing my balls ring too that is haha :p if youd like to see iit im sure i have pics in mt albums :D

Reactions: CuriousBert

CuriousBert

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That should be comfortable not uncomfortable, sorry for typo.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No - put it on when flaccid
Much easier that way and more comfy I find
If you're already hard then you'll need to get a cockring that either snaps or Velcros or is very stretchable
I have a chrome cockring I love - there's no way to put that one on if I'm already hard

Just my experience and personal preference
More importantly, it's impossible to remove a ridged cockring when you are hard. Be sure not to start out with one that is to small. You can try out multiple sizes for cheap by checking out the o-ring and tack departments at you farm/hardware store. I have some chrome rings that I got at the farm store for less that $1 each.

Reactions: CuriousBert
D

deleted1061127

I usually wear my Armour Up cock ringunder my suit to work and keep it on till the evening - it's made of rubber so gets soft with body heat, which makes it really comfortable.

I'll alternate the rubber one with a thick metal cockring sometimes to mix it up - as I like the way it pulls on my cock during meetings.

Either way, I'll have it on all day and most of the night too - it's a hot feeling. Also recently started wearing a leather ball stretcher to work too on some days, but I have to go commando as my junk can't fit in briefs when I have it on.

You can very clearly see the outline of my cock and balls in my suit pants, so I have to make sure I have no client meetings on those days

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You can very clearly see the outline of my cock and balls in my suit pants, so I have to make sure I have no client meetings on those days
I wear my metal ring under my dress pants, freeballing, to work as well, and the outline can be seen. I attend meeting just like that. I don't care if anybody sees it or not. Anybody do not want to see it can don't look.

YouCanTrustMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so no one has posted on this threat in years, but I’m hoping for a reply. I had purchased a steel 42.5mm ring from thechaingang and it for like a dream. The issue was, once hard, it was a tad too snug (obviously no give with steel!). They have a great return policy, so I got a different type of ring in 45mm. When flaccid, it will come off. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a different model (donut vs. 10mm flat ring) but I’m frustrated. I love the feel of the 42.5mm, but the donut ring (higher quality/weight) is either 40mm or 45mm for me. The edges are rounded, so I’m wondering if a 40mm would fit better? Does anyone had any experience / knowledge / recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so no one has posted on this threat in years, but I’m hoping for a reply. I had purchased a steel 42.5mm ring from thechaingang and it for like a dream. The issue was, once hard, it was a tad too snug (obviously no give with steel!). They have a great return policy, so I got a different type of ring in 45mm. When flaccid, it will come off. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a different model (donut vs. 10mm flat ring) but I’m frustrated. I love the feel of the 42.5mm, but the donut ring (higher quality/weight) is either 40mm or 45mm for me. The edges are rounded, so I’m wondering if a 40mm would fit better? Does anyone had any experience / knowledge / recommendations? Thanks in advance.
hey hey man i love my cockrings, i have many rings of my own, ive found that you shouldnt just full on go for the smaller one just because the bigger size falls off, try diff styles ones that are maybe made of aluminium ive a couple of al ones in the doughnut shape that i love ;P ive not worn a cocking in a about a year though ive been ball stretching for that time ;P

YouCanTrustMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey hey man i love my cockrings, i have many rings of my own, ive found that you shouldnt just full on go for the smaller one just because the bigger size falls off, try diff styles ones that are maybe made of aluminium ive a couple of al ones in the doughnut shape that i love ;P ive not worn a cocking in a about a year though ive been ball stretching for that time ;P
I ended up returning the 45mm and getting the original 42.5mm again. I think it’s all just a matter of getting used to it. And... I also got a 25mm glans ring for full time wear. I absolutely love the look and the feel. Having both rings on makes me feel sexual all the time. My wife thinks I’m nuts, but she accepts me for being me.

Reactions: pants73
D

deleted972421

As I've mentioned on other threads, I highly recommend the website www.gearessentials.com especially for cockrings. They make the very best in the country, and their website offers wonderful photos as well as a very well-written blog.

Reactions: pants73