Long Term Damage - Vagina

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having just read a post on long-term damage caused by anal sex with large penises I thought I'd create a parallel one for vaginas.

I have never considered myself huge, just moderately well-endowed, so this is borderline anyway but interesting to hear other people's experiences.

My own experience is not one I am proud of but IF it happened - still not sure about cause and effect - it was certainly completely unintentional.

Some years back I met a lady on a particular internet forum (nothing to do with sex) and we got quite friendly, to the point we decided to meet up in the real world for a coffee or two. She was quite a bit younger than me, maybe 15 years, and in her late twenties. A bit on the plump side but very pretty with extremely large breasts and a nice sense of humour. We got on famously and increased our online chats and met up on a couple of occasions for coffees.

All very innocent as we both had partners but one day something had happened to her and suddenly she came out with how much we fancied me. Of course I knew I had to take this forward and we agreed to spend the night together. Both of us travelled for work so it was easy to arrange. We had a great evening, nice dinner but above all fantastic sex. Trading orgasms all night through to the morning and experimenting with different stuff.

The following day though she abruptly said she had to leave earlier than expected and couldn't stay the second night. I was a bit puzzled, I thought we were doing great and she didn't seem upset. I assumed she was having guilty feelings and obviously put no pressure on her to change her mind.

It was only years later - we continued to be friends, met for coffees and eventually did have sex again on several occasions - that I learnt her story. Apparently as a result of my thrusting, and I do get very vigorous when I've warmed up but always sensitive to the other person, she started bleeding from her vagina. It wasn't her period but she felt embarrassed and couldn't carry on for a second night hence leaving with no explanations. She then claimed that eventually she'd had to have a hysterectomy as a result of what happened that night.

I believe her, no reason not to, but tend to think this was a coincidence rather than a direct result of the penetrative sex. Yes, I was the biggest she'd had but, as I said, I'm not enormous around 7.5" at the time. Yes I was energetic but she did not seem to be hurting so I didn't think I needed to tone down the thrusting.

Anyway, the story is on the long side but the point of the post is to introduce the subject on whether anyone has unwittingly (I would hope) inflicted or suffered from long-term vaginal problems as a result of penetrative sex.

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have experienced similar. For the first 12yrs my wife and I were together she bled from sex every time. She also got tares in her pussy every time. We could never have sex two days in a row because of the tears. We have been together 25 years now and she does not bleed or get the tares anymore. We can have sex two sometimes three days in a row then she needs a day off as she gets swollen and sore. Also we have noticed her lips are much bigger now. We have pics from 15 yrs ago and pics now and they have doubled in size. My size is 8.5 x 6.75. Just for reference. Interesting topic. Would be nice to hear from other long time couples regarding this.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i believe science has proven that the vagina is elastic and can accommodate many different sizes of dicks, including big ones. there certainly is the case of "too big" of a dick for the vagina however that is the very minority in comparison to the mass general.

i think the notion of being able to hurt a woman with a dick that is too big during sex is very possible, just not probable.

every women that i've been with has had a certain angle or depth that would always cause discomfort or pain. when it happens, we simply change positioning of our bodies and it usually goes away. as for bleeding, it's only happened once in my lifetime and neither she nor i noticed until after we were done; the sheets had a big bright red spot and she was in no pain. days later she was still okay so we left it at that.

the likelihood of long-term damage from penetrative sex is very rare, in my opinion. age and overall body composition changes due to age over time can probably do more damage than a big dick.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s highly unlikely that a woman would need a hysterectomy after having penetrative sex. In fact, I can’t imagine a scenario in which that would happen, unless you gave her HPV which went untreated and she got cancer and had to have her uterus removed. But that seems pretty unlikely.

The penis goes no where near the uterus. It passes by the cervix, although it can bump or hit it causing pain. Again, no need for a hysterectomy.

As mentioned previously, the vaginal canal is fairly elastic. It bounces back. Some of us don’t handle sex with larger guys very well until we develop a regular relationship with them; sometimes not ever - sometimes we’ll always need to make certain accommodations. There can be tearing if there’s not enough lubrication.

I don’t think that woman understood her own body very well. Some of us don’t. Some women think they pee out of their vagina. They don’t even know about the urethra. Or she was trying to make you feel bad? I don’t know. Some of us are weird.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s highly unlikely that a woman would need a hysterectomy after having penetrative sex. In fact, I can’t imagine a scenario in which that would happen, unless you gave her HPV which went untreated and she got cancer and had to have her uterus removed. But that seems pretty unlikely.

The penis goes no where near the uterus. It passes by the cervix, although it can bump or hit it causing pain. Again, no need for a hysterectomy.

As mentioned previously, the vaginal canal is fairly elastic. It bounces back. Some of us don’t handle sex with larger guys very well until we develop a regular relationship with them; sometimes not ever - sometimes we’ll always need to make certain accommodations. There can be tearing if there’s not enough lubrication.

I don’t think that woman understood her own body very well. Some of us don’t. Some women think they pee out of their vagina. They don’t even know about the urethra. Or she was trying to make you feel bad? I don’t know. Some of us are weird.
Well thanks for that, definitely find it reassuring. Absolutely no question of HPV, always been clean. And she never suggested she had cancer.

I don't know, maybe you have a point. Perhaps she did get guilty feelings and sort of deflected them onto me by making that unlikely link which "explained" why she got cold feet the second night.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well thanks for that, definitely find it reassuring. Absolutely no question of HPV, always been clean. And she never suggested she had cancer.

I don't know, maybe you have a point. Perhaps she did get guilty feelings and sort of deflected them onto me by making that unlikely link which "explained" why she got cold feet the second night.
Good, cause I think this all on her and not on you. :)

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good friend, sadly now deceased, was not only well endowed at about 9 inches by 5 thick but needed sex every day. His skinny wife had almost permanent bouts of cystitis and had at least 3 sessions of laser treatment on her cervix that I know of.
In the end she had to have hysterectomy which put an end at least to the cervical problems.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good friend, sadly now deceased, was not only well endowed at about 9 inches by 5 thick but needed sex every day. His skinny wife had almost permanent bouts of cystitis and had at least 3 sessions of laser treatment on her cervix that I know of.
In the end she had to have hysterectomy which put an end at least to the cervical problems.
Cystitis is a chronic inflammation of the bladder and can be caused by having sex. It is not treated by laser treatments on the cervix. It is treated with antibiotics. It might also need to be corrected with repositioning the bladder if it’s tilted.

Laser ablation is used to destroy abnormal cells on the cervix. That is not typically caused by sexual intercourse, but indicated by an abnormal PAP smear. Again, a preventative measure against cervical cancer. HPV is a factor.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do.. do people not pay attention in health classes? Or not take any health classes at all...? :neutral:
Truthfully, I don’t know what exactly is covered in health class. Is it broad strokes kind of stuff? In how much depth do the teachers go? I haven’t been to high school since the the dark ages. I taught both the girls and boys most of what they learned about sex at home - they didn’t seem to learn much at school. Not about bladder infections, cystitis, protection during oral sex, abnormal PAPs, testicular exams, prostate exams, etc. If they had questions, I answered them, or looked it up together. Lots of their friends were very poorly informed. How long does this go on?

Reactions: BigdongSE

Truthfully, I don’t know what exactly is covered in health class. Is it broad strokes kind of stuff? In how much depth do the teachers go? I haven’t been to high school since the the dark ages. I taught both the girls and boys most of what they learned about sex at home - they didn’t seem to learn much at school. Not about bladder infections, cystitis, protection during oral sex, abnormal PAPs, testicular exams, prostate exams, etc. If they had questions, I answered them, or looked it up together. Lots of their friends were very poorly informed. How long does this go on?

I was home schooled much of my early years. I never was in an actual "sex ed" or health class. Especially given my family's nutjob niche religion. Doctors were forbidden. I made a point of learning shit/asking questions when I first started seeing a gynecologist, though, along with looking up information from reliable sources. Actual doctors. Peer reviewed. Etc.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was home schooled much of my early years. I never was in an actual "sex ed" or health class. Especially given my family's nutjob niche religion. Doctors were forbidden. I made a point of learning shit/asking questions when I first started seeing a gynecologist, though, along with looking up information from reliable sources. Actual doctors. Peer reviewed. Etc.
I don’t think much is covered. Basic anatomy. Put a condom on a banana. I think in some places parents can opt their kids out of it, too. I don’t know. Like I said, it might vary, too.

Anyway, it might explain why there’s so much misinformation out there. And people aren’t curious. They believe stories others tell them. Like this woman telling this guy she had a hysterectomy because of sex with a large penis. It’s misinformation.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do.. do people not pay attention in health classes? Or not take any health classes at all...? :neutral:
Such things were definitely *not* covered in health class in rural middle America in the 1970s. We had to pick that knowledge up on the streets or by trial and error.

If you talk to students about sex it gives them ideas :eyeroll:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I didn't have the option of sex ed classes, they weren't offered. But early on I learned what I could from books...yes, I used a library...I'm old. I figure the least I can do is understand anatomy, diseases, and anything else that will increase my knowledge. It has always been helpful in having better sex, and in understanding the women I've been with.

Reactions: 693987

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. Lafemme seems to know your friends story more then you. Im pretty sure your friend knew what she was talking about. Have to love it when a women who knows nothing about your friends problems tells you she is wrong about what has happened to her. I wonder if Lafemme knows why my knee is sore. Instead of going to a dr I might just as well let her tell me. Lol.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know a woman who is into fisting and her vagina goes back to "normal" because she does lots of Kegal exercises. I think she is just as snug as when I first meet her. According to her, she's had men who were as large as Mandingo (her words).

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol. Lafemme seems to know your friends story more then you. Im pretty sure your friend knew what she was talking about. Have to love it when a women who knows nothing about your friends problems tells you she is wrong about what has happened to her. I wonder if Lafemme knows why my knee is sore. Instead of going to a dr I might just as well let her tell me. Lol.
Nope. “LaFemme” doesn’t have a clue about why your knee hurts. “LaFemme” does know what laser ablation is used for and it is never for bouts of cystitis. But, hey when you grow a feminine reproductive system, have cystitis yourself, undergo laser ablation yourself, do the research, have an OB-GYN, come back and offer an educated opinion.