Long Term Damage - Vagina

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a woman who is into fisting and her vagina goes back to "normal" because she does lots of Kegal exercises. I think she is just as snug as when I first meet her. According to her, she's had men who were as large as Mandingo (her words).
and were they as soft? if you could breed with a dick like that, you could row a boat with a rope..............

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and were they as soft? if you could breed with a dick like that, you could row a boat with a rope..............
We were swing with another couple and the guy was supposed to be hung. He was above average in length but as thick as a beer can. He was hard, but not rock hard. Some of the dildos she has are huge. So yes, she could do a steel hard one without question.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife decided I was the one for her when she was 28 and I was 32. We went very slow when she said she wanted to have sex, I was bigger than my photos show now, I was dualballer then, before cancer and a year of very low testosterone and not many erections, takes a toll on ones size. I was truly over 8 inches when she lost her virginity.
The night she planned to give me her virginity we had a nice evening of us cooking at home and not having much clothing on by the time the meal was done. We ate, played then went to bed.
I had penetrated her earlier in our relationship about 18 months prior with anal sex. She bled for 3 days after about 5 mins of anal. She was gun shy to say the least to try vaginal.
We put coconut oil on me and in her and she guided me in. She said she had pain before my head was completely inside her. I know she had broken her Hymen because she used tampons sometimes. She could go no more than my head the first time.
She cried and said how she wanted to have my cum inside of her, she wanted us to become one that night.
She and I worked at getting me in her for over 2 years before she had as much of me in as possible. We did 4-6 nights a week she was on a mission. She worked at it like I have never seen anyone work at something so long.
I think if I had met her 5 years earlier I may have forced my way in and done damage. She would bleed several times during her mission to take me full depth. To this day, one kid later she still needs a moment after I go in to get comfortable. I think if she did not get warmed up to sex a few minutes before we start to this day I would hurt her enough to end sex for that night.