Long Term Damage

chris_xxx: Can anyone let me know what the long term implications of having anal sex with someone who is well-endowed? Can this lead to problems with muscle control, or over-stretched canal - and if so what can be done to prevent this ( apart from the obvious )

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend has been a bottom dude and he has taken some monsters up the ass. He has never had any medical problems resulting from it and he is still snug. It may be different for some, but my friends who are into chicks as well say that an experienced ass can handle bigger cocks than a pussy can. I'll just take their word for it, thank you.

vrryyqyyit

Experimental Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The suggestion that he would be in depends before 40 must have been made in jest. Or by someone who has absolutely zero experience with anal sex. There are absolutely no long term implications whatsoever. It is muscle tissue. You can work it and stretch it etc. just like any other muscle tissue in the body. This is not an opinion. It is human biology.

Reactions: CUBE and BBB2.5

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In 1 year, this thread can officially vote!

Is this record for oldest revive? Lol
Wow, I think you're right. I think this is the oldest I've seen. I saw one from the 2005 ish time frame, but this is even older. Seriously, who has the time to go back and dig up this stuff.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend has been a bottom dude and he has taken some monsters up the ass. He has never had any medical problems resulting from it and he is still snug. It may be different for some, but my friends who are into chicks as well say that an experienced ass can handle bigger cocks than a pussy can. I'll just take their word for it, thank you.

I think it makes sense if you think about it! Someone who has fucked a lot of cocks of various sizes obviously would be be suited for a big cock. Someone who has very little experience would not be very well suited for a big cock.