Long Term Hazards of Anal Sex

Andrea: Many of the women and most of the gay men will be able to help me here.
Is there any evidence to suggest long term indulgence in anal intercourse could cause damage?
I have a feeling someone told me that in the long term, a lady may start to leak. Is this true?

Andrea xxxx

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, one of the basic hazards is HIV. The risk of seroconversion is eight times as high for a woman and twice as high for a man compared to vaginal sex. Of course, that's only if you're not being picky about your partners.

Doubtless_Mouse: Andrea - I did some searching on the net, and can't seem to find anything about long term hazards (doesn't mean they don't exist, just i didn't find anything). The one thing you did mention was leaking. I understand the idea, and the fear you have, but if you thnk about it, why would this happen. You are opening up two sphicters that are opened up everyday. While they may not get the use normally that someone who is sexually active (anally) would, they are meant to open and close. Likewise (this may sound like a stereotype no offense meant), most gay men I know are very consciense of their appearance. If leaking were an issue, then think they would be the first to tell. While I haven't really had this discussion in the first person, the topic of anal sex comes up here farily often. Never heard anyone knock it.
Thanks
Mouse

preppycpl: I have been with any number of men most of whom were pretty sizeable and I can say that I have not had any long term problems.

Andrea: How long have you been (anally) sexually active Prep?

mat5x: Iv been with my gf for 8 years, and im 9" x 7" around, and we do anal about 3-4 times a month - she's as tight as ever (she still finds me to be a 'challenge' :). She likes it quite a lot (sometimes we do anal only when playing...)

Long term problems? You might come to enjoy it too much and crave it frequently? :)

In fact you end up with better control of these muscles because you have to learn to control them a bit for anal in the first place - there's no problem with risk of incontinence - you dont get 'looser', you just have better control the more you do it - thus you are able to open up (cuz you know how) when you want to take a nice well hung man back there :) Being turned on is really key as well, and so is tons of lube.

Have fun, Im sure you'll be addicted soon, and craving larger and larger men! (You've come to the right place at least!) :)