Long Term PA Consequences?

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Hey all, I am going to get a PA when I can find the down time for healing. My questions are, What are the long term side effects of having a PA? What will my health insurance company do if they know? I am not even going to ask what my Dr would think. By long term, I mean down the road a few years. Thanks.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
8 to 10 years here. 12 gage needle and 10 gage jewelry forced in.

Happy at 2 gage.

The sooner you gage up the less migration issues you will have.

My only regret is I didn't get it done earlier in life.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had mine for about 12 years. My doctor is indifferent, my insurance company has no idea I have one. I have had no long term consequences except enjoyment. (I have a 2 gauge )

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you get a PA on a Friday night or Saturday, you'll be okay for work on Monday. A PA is quick to heal and you shouldn't feel any discomfort after the first few hours.

As far as health insurance is concerned I've no idea, I don't have - or need - it here in the UK.

No long term "consequences" as far I'm concerned. Just loads of pleasure.

I've had an operation on my hip and knee under general anaesthetic and the surgeon, doctors and nurses didn't even mention it.

12 yearsish, no issues, 00 gauge day to day, 000 gauge if I feel like showing off... but too heavy for longer than a day or two, makes my cock ache.

As an earlier poster said, I wish I'd got it done earlier.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
If you get a PA on a Friday night or Saturday, you'll be okay for work on Monday. A PA is quick to heal and you shouldn't feel any discomfort after the first few hours.

I ride bicycles for a living and have been told that I should not ride for two weeks after getting a PA. Two weeks is tough for me to find. But I might could make time.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had my at least 15 years, maybe closer to 20 years. I used to be worried when I went to my doctors for my physical but forgot to take it out once and the only thing my doctor said was, "Wow, I have never seen once so big." Unfortunately, she was talking about my ring, not cock.
She did look closely at it to see if there were any problems and thing else. As for your insurance company, why would they care? Unless you are hoping that they will pay for the piercing.....:rolleyes:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
0ga here for 9 years, I agree move to the larger size quick as you can, it heals fully in about one month stretched mine up over a 6 mo period leaving a month between each stretch. Love my PA. Only real problem was learning to get my urine stream off of the PA to control splash or spray.