long term pumping

chev5700

Experimental Member
Media
i was playing squash with this guy for months and as we were meeting our wives/girlfriends for dinner after the game one nite we showered at the club,
ray is a pharmacist and wears a coat all day,
when he met his new girl she had sex with him after a pumping session and she loved his thick cock. so ray wears a pump all day on very low pressure and packe at 8 inches all day.
this was started 18 months ago now and ray thinks he has reached the permanent size because of his continuing pumping.
he pumps in the morning at home,,,wears the tube in the car on the way to work and as he is fully engorged by than he backs off the pressure to just enuf yto hold it on his cock all day. he also increases the press a bit on and off thru the day.
his cock looks huge.
how do i know all this.well i am now on rays program.beev 3 monthe now and my wife wont leave my cock alone.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am also a pumper and think that time at size is the key to achieving the best results. I used to suffer from turtle dick when flaccid and now hang about 5 inches flaccid, so I am 100% satisfied with my pump result.

I have never quite tried a program like you decribe and am on a break from pumping right now, but when I start up again, I think I will try Rays method. A long time ago I used to pump up fast and hard, but long and slow is definitely the way to go with pumping.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
chev5700 said:
...he pumps in the morning at home,,,wears the tube in the car on the way to work and ...
That could get embarrasing in the event of a police control!:eek:

It's quite an amazing story, do you know your monthly growth rate?

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte said:
since my pump is 12 inches long and 9 around it would be embarrassing to wear it all day long :biggrin1:

ditto.

i would love for there to be a way of doing an all day session like that and still be private. concealeing would be difficult when fully engorged