Long term risks of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MaxThunder, Jun 1, 2011.

1. MaxThunder

MaxThunder New Member

So my current GF wants to try anal, but she has heard that regular anal sex(even once a month) significantly increases the chance of hemmeroids, rectal prolapse, and other complications that occur in that area of the body. Not necessarily right away, but later on in life.

I've done some searches on here, and on google, but so far I've been unable to find any studies or statistics. I'm sure that regular anal sex isn't a sure-fire way to get your asshole to fall out, or there would be a lot of older gay guys wearing diapers... but I'm wondering do any of you guys know if there IS a risk? Or of any studies? I'm 6.5" in circumference... while that's not massive, it is big enough that I feel like it could do some kind of damage?

I would appreciate any info, thanks!

2. SDSU_Nick

SDSU_Nick Active Member

Albums:
    wow- scary thought.

3. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I've heard of "trunk butt"

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

The only thing I know about this is from personal experience. I am mostly a bottom and have been seeing one guy fairly regularly who is thick. I noticed after even the first time we fucked that I had a mucous secretion that didn't want to go away. The doctor told me that it was from an anal fissure - sort of a tear in the skin - which takes a long time to heal (because of going to the toilet mostly and the bacteria that's present). He suggested that I refrain from sex until it healed. I went two months without sex and it got better but going back to sex with the same guy just brought it back again. I guess I have to live with it or have it surgically fixed.

5. Miscer

Miscer New Member

this thread just utterly destroyed my boner

6. LADave

LADave Member

Well, here's my experience. I've actually bottomed hundreds of times counting random sex and two long relationships. I'm probably older then most here so I began having sex about eight years before aids popped up. I went to the baths every weekend and met up with other guys besides that. I don't do it as much though I do still love it but I haven't given it up completely.
    So what I'm leading to is I've never had any problems resulting from all the anal sex and I've had every size and shape up there. I've also met very few men who have. Now guys who are into fisting or large didloes..that's another story.

7. Original English Thick Cut

From experience bottoming I have found no issue at all, neither has my Dr. (who is gay). He actually has an acedemic interest in this very subject and has enrolled me in a clinical study at the local hospital.

8. oregongtaper

oregongtaper Member

Frequent anal sex can have very POSITIVE health benefits. By exercising those ass muscles they will stay flexible and healthy. I could say more, but I'll wait. I have been getting fisted and taking huge toys up my ass for 20 years or more and I've never had a hemmorhoid or anything like a fissure. And I have better ass control no than I did 20 yrs ago

9. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Like everything else, its depends on how you do it and everyone is build differently.

10. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what is a hemmeroid? awww, just fucking witcha

biggest fear?, she loves it and leaves you for a bigger dick

11. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    Um. I wouldn't say that there is no danger. As with anything there are risks and benefits. Benefit 1 you don't need a condom, because she can't get pregnant. Just make sure she isn't STD positive. However, my uncle is gay, and he had 20 years of anal sex, which led him to have rectal cancer. His doctor told him that his lifestyle played a major factor in what type of cancer he had. Just saying I would be careful.

12. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I heard a story of a friends friend who couldnt hold his faeces as easily because of lots of anal is this true can that happen?

13. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Addiction perhaps? ;)

14. NoH8

NoH8 Member

Albums:
    If your girth is much bigger than the biggest stool she has ever passed you would need plenty of lube. She needs to develop the ability to relax her sphincter as something enters, not just as something leaves. This is about added control, not about lack of control.

I've had anal sex over the years and with rough treatment an anal fisure is possible. So take it easy. A fissure can heal over time. Haemeroids are a possibility if she is not sufficiently relaxed on entry. They are irritating but heal themselves with gentle treatment.

Only people into extra large dildos and fisting who deliberately try for a prolapse will find that they develop an incontinence problem. Poor diet is a much more common cause of cancer of the lower intestine than sex. Most of what you are worried about is a myth.

15. oregongtaper

oregongtaper Member

there is no way in hell anyone, even a doctor can make a causual (not casual) link between just anal sex and rectal cancer. There would need to be mitigating circumstances, like syphilis or something.

16. Original English Thick Cut

I can shed some light on this. The causal link with anla cancers is the human papillo virus. This can be transmitted (even when the top is wearing a condom) as the virus can be found on the shaft of the penis. I never barebacked and developed anal warts from this source. My MD at the time had a great deal of experience with the little bastards. The inside of my ass was covered in tiny little warts.

Getting rid of them was absolute hell, liquid nitrogen didn't work, a cauterizing stick didn't work. What we finally did was use an ointment the actually burned off several layers of skin inside. It was two months of agony.

Today Gardasil is approved for girls 9 years and up, and similarly boys. The problem is parents resist like hell. Talk to your Dr. and see if you can get vaccinated. It could save your life. The jury is out as to whether someone who has had warts would benefit from gardisil. I'm in a long term study for anal receptive men at a local hospital, time will tell!

17. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've heard this as well, just as it is for cervical cancer in women. According to the American Cancer Society, 90% of anal cancer is from HPV (see: Anal cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). The thing that has me wondering/perplexed/confused, is that I thought that, while most are asymptomatic, that some staggering number, like 80%, of sexually active adults carry some form of HPV.

As an aside, I've also heard, but can't remember the source, that statistically gay men are less likely to get prostate cancer, but more likely to get colorectal or anal cancer.

18. well_end

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    carrying the hpv virus does not automatically lead to cancer. from being infected with the virus to developing cancer may take years (15 to 20) and most likely not happen at all. there are over a hundred different types of hpv, only 15 are considered high-risk (for cervical cancer). if 80% of sexually active adults carry some form of hpv, most are carrying an hpv type that is not considered high-risk.

gardasil vaccinates against 4 of the high-risks types of hpv for cervical cancer. study has shown that these hpv-types were also found in anal cancer. so gardasil may also work to prevent anal cancer, although research in this area is still underway.

19. joeym

joeym New Member

6.5" girth is enormous. I certainly wouldn't want that anywhere near my asshole. And if I had that kind of girth, I don't think I would want to subject anybody to having it shoved up their ass!

20. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

LMFAO!
    sorry that was just for me!
    for the OP, i have been having anal sex for many years with many different size of dicks, yes even bigger than yours, and i can assure you that so long as both parties are suitably lubed up, that there is no crazy "ass falling off" side effects.
    for us women, its all about breathing and relaxing. once she's properly relaxed and into it, it will be fine.
    have fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted