Long term risks of anal sex?

lostsoulsailor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that doctor is severely homophobic. At least he hates homo type things.

Total idiot to suggest that cancer was caused by having anal sex. Idiot!!

hngteen22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
However, my uncle is gay, and he had 20 years of anal sex, which led him to have rectal cancer. His doctor told him that his lifestyle played a major factor in what type of cancer he had. Just saying I would be careful.

That's absolutely not true, and that Dr. is just bigoted.

Just be careful. If you attempt to dive in as fast as possible the first time, of course there is a risk--and it would hurt like hell. However, at 6.5 inches you could say the exact same thing about having sex with a virgin. Be careful, go slow, use a ridiculous amount of lube. If she's relaxed, and relaxes herself to take you there's no more risk than vaginal sex-- it's well worth the benefits.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that doctor is severely homophobic. At least he hates homo type things.

Total idiot to suggest that cancer was caused by having anal sex. Idiot!!
ok that was funny as hell.
I just got my doctor to do a digital probe when I had him just look at the outer part of my hole.
Secretly if felt awesome.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure that regular anal sex isn't a sure-fire way to get your asshole to fall out, or there would be a lot of older gay guys wearing diapers..
mmmmmm Scary, but humorous as well ha

Wonderful thread, Thanks OP
Sorta glad i am semi retired from Anal .. as well ha
Has been my preference, and dont believe i have suffered at all over the years
be it when full on several times weekly, or just the occasional.
Never had to seek Medical on this, and all bowel functions have always operated OK
I think once she begins to enjoy herself, she will work out whats best for her, and perhaps her body will dictate all
enz

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's in the anal sex for your girlfriend, or any woman for that matter? I'm just wondering out of curiosity, I guess. I understand why it's appealing for a guy as it massages his prostrate if done right, and I get the appeal to the top, regardless of the sex of the receptive partner. However, aside from the "taboo" appeal, why would a woman want to do this--except, of course, to please her partner? Is there something I'm missing?

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's in the anal sex for your girlfriend, or any woman for that matter? I'm just wondering out of curiosity, I guess. I understand why it's appealing for a guy as it massages his prostrate if done right, and I get the appeal to the top, regardless of the sex of the receptive partner. However, aside from the "taboo" appeal, why would a woman want to do this--except, of course, to please her partner? Is there something I'm missing?

I know the time the exdemon wanted to try it for the hundredth time (she would try but couldnt relax enough was afraid of my size) and it took for ever to get in, but once I did and I quote her " oh my fucking god, now I know why gay guys enjoy this"....then immediately followed by "I am cumming" and I hadnt even thrusted any other than little thursts to get in her. To be honest it kinda caught me off guard with her first two statments, but once I got her relaxed and opened and could pound her she came about 10 times until I shot a huge load in her ass.....