Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi everyone, been lurking LPSG for a long time... I'm 34 now (truthfully I think every big dicked guy passes by here at some point in their life). Anyway I stayed on the outskirts because I always felt the entirety of the board was mostly humblebragging . I still think that's true to a degree but I've realized I also have come back more times than I can count throughout my life to try to look up how other superhung guys deal with whatever situation or scenario I just went through that wouldn't have happened to the average dicked joe . So here I am finally.
Also I felt this board needs a bit more horsehung latino representation haha

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BigdongSE and BillM

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone, been lurking LPSG for a long time... I'm 34 now (truthfully I think every big dicked guy passes by here at some point in their life). Anyway I stayed on the outskirts because I always felt the entirety of the board was mostly humblebragging . I still think that's true to a degree but I've realized I also have come back more times than I can count throughout my life to try to look up how other superhung guys deal with whatever situation or scenario I just went through that wouldn't have happened to the average dicked joe . So here I am finally.
Also I felt this board needs a bit more horsehung latino representation haha

View attachment 86478671
Welcome! What a great representative you are! Enjoy yourself on the site!