Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies and gents, I'm just an average guy with an average endowment saying hi. I've been reading the site for years over its various incarnations, and I finally mustered up the strength to post, and I even put a few pictures up too. Later.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
JustAverage said:
Hey ladies and gents, I'm just an average guy with an average endowment saying hi. I've been reading the site for years over its various incarnations, and I finally mustered up the strength to post, and I even put a few pictures up too. Later.

Welcome to the group, dude. Your dick is really thick, methinks that the ladies really like you:rolleyes:

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome. I especially appreciate the comments. I'm not so sure it's at all above average (though perhaps a little on the thick side?), but I thank you for saying so.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought men OVER estimated the size of their dicks.
That's a slab.
Join in the conversation.
Welcome.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JustAverage said:
Thanks a lot guys - I hope those compliments aren't just April Fool's jokes! :wink:

I don't think so. Really tho, girth is far more enjoyable. Just think about how many nerve endings you can excite with proper girth. Length (to me) is not that important.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
when i decided to say your pictures were "wonderful" i didn't compare them against other member's pictures. your pictures are yours, and that's what i based my judgment on... :smile: