Long-time lurker, first time poster.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by someotherguy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, I've been lurking on this site for a while now. I'm 25 and still a virgin but I'm hard at work at fixing that. I was a major social hermit in my late teens and early twenties due to always encountering jerks who made me feel bad about myself. But I'm no longer a hermit and have been making cool friends and have found the confidence that I lacked for so long. I'm now ready to delve into the dating world but I wanted to ask you guys a question.

I wanted to know what should I expect from girls, reaction-wise, once I show them my cock. I'm not huge by any means. I'm 6" length with 5.75" girth. Is this considered big? I just wanted to keep my expectations realistic. Also, does 5.75" girth mean I should buy Magnum condoms? I've tried a couple of condoms on and find them a little tight. Thanks for any help you can give.

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Oh, you won't be a virgin for long! Welcome to LPSG! I just took your cyber cherry! Sam

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Damnit I wanted his cherry :)

Welcome and 5.75 is a great girth, I'd say most women would consider you thick and will really enjoy fucking you !!

I am not a guy, but I would say wear whetever condom feels comfortable on you.

Good luck with your new found confidence, I love it when people realise their true potential

x
    Honey

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome abroad, someotherguy! There's several nice ladies here that might interest you...:smile:

5. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks guys. I just posted my first pic so you can see what I'm talking about. It's not like me to post a picture of my cock but I just decided to say "Fuck It!" and do it. What do you think?

Btw, WildHoney. You can have my cherry anytime ;)

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! I'm sure most woman will be pleased with a cock that size... not small at all!

7. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I posted some more pics. One is another of me hard and the other is of me soft.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, someotherguy.

9. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

With that beautiful "equipment", you are going to be very popular with the ladies.

PS; It is better to wear a slightly tight condom than be called "daddy" by surprise if a larger one slips off during the action. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice