Long time lurker first time poster....

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I've lurked around enjoying peoples posts, thoughts, stories etc for a while now. I didn't want to post until I got my nerve up to post a pic or two, so I uploaded one for now. Perhaps I may someday get more daring heh.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/1457.jpg

Lots of interesting folks here, male and female. I'm 100% str8 but at the sametime, I am not one that minds comments from guys :tongue:. I'm secure enough, and I've been "approached" by men during my life, I've always taken it as a compliment. Hell after dealing with my marriage and subsequent divorce, I almost considered swearing off women :headache:

http://http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/1457.jpg

Honkworm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome, and nothing to be shy about here ...you're amongst friends!
Great equipment you have, show us some more.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the welcome, I'll post more pics eventually lol....call me shy. Uploaded another, not quite as riskay.

Oh and BTW been a fan of yours for a while Denise :)

On another note do you need a certain amount of posts before your signature is visable?

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site man! that is truly a prime example of a perfectly porportioned cock man. Excellent length and supurb girth....now...ya wanna trade lol

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
welcome to the site man! that is truly a prime example of a perfectly porportioned cock man. Excellent length and supurb girth....now...ya wanna trade lol

Somehow that made this pop into my head.....thanks now I have to come up with something to replace it and get it out of there >.<

King Missile - Detachable Penis

Thanks for the comments by the way, and I'm sure you don't hear too many complaints yourself.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome to the group...from a fellow Bostonian.

Thanks for the welcome, I acutally live outside of Boston now. After the divorce it's cheaper than paying for two places in town...not that I'm bitter or anything. I still use Boston when telling people where I'm from cause I don't want to admit I no longer live there, plus everyone knows where it is lol.....I'm about 15 miles out now.

Hey Wartrac!

Glad you decided to post.You fit right in.
I love that fact that you have, what appears to be,
Hello Kitty in the photo of your cock. PRICELESS.
I'm SO jealous of Kitty!

Great looking guy that's well equipt!

WELCOME :)

Thank you very much, are you talking about the thing in the upper right part of the pic? That's just a pillow case with a flower pattern my GF picked out sorry to disappoint lol.

What part of Jersey are you from? When I was a kid a loooong time ago I used to live in Passaic.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I just checkout out the gallery... I love a bald man! (on his head only mind you!!! lol)

Well unfortunately, I am also bald in another area lol. A few years ago when I was married I went to the "vet" to get fixed and I shaved for the occasion. It's been somewhat addicting ever since, the GF likes it so I guess I'll keep it that way.