Long time Lurker, have questions.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by toshiero, Feb 20, 2010.

1. toshiero

toshiero New Member

I thought at or after 40 or so your cock was supposed to get thicker? Um...not in my case :frown1:

I am only about 5.5" length and 5" girth fully erect. After reading about PE routines I gotta ask, does it really work? Is there really any hope in making dick any longer or more importantly thicker?

Please tell me there is some realistic hope?

BTW I have allowed myself to get fat and my conditioning is horrible. I am hoping to drop about 35lbs and really focus on getting my conditioning up, Hopefully that can help as well?

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, losing weight will help. You should do that anyway, regardless of PE.

The short anwser is Yes, PE can work. BUT, there is a small percentage that it might not. Read Fuzzyken's response to this.

Just follow the beginner's routine that is a sticky up top. Read, learn, do. And be safe about it. It takes time. At LEAST two years.

Try to read as much as you can. And when you finally do start, just think of it as another workout. Heck, you are losing the weight anyway.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

There's always hope! Wish-4-8's advice is spot on- just take it 1 day at a time :)

4. toshiero

toshiero New Member

Thanks. If you read around the so called 'experts' say PE doesn't work and there is nothing you can do. I have a hard time believing that.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Well, there is alot of people who say a lot of things. That is why it is always best to find out as much you can about anything yourself and make your own conclusions.

I dont like to argue with people who have already made up their minds.

6. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Toshiero...
    Don't believe everything you hear from...and you said it....the "so called experts"...

PEing and Pumping does work. I have always been a real skeptic myself..but I decided
    to give it a try, kept to a routine which allowed sufficient time to make sure...and I am
    here to say... IT DOES WORK!!!

There are many PE sites, but if you follow the excellent information and vids here...
    stick to a good PE Routine and stay consistant....you WILL see changes. It will NOT
    happen over night, so do not get discouraged.
    Good Luck...

7. Big Al

Gold Member

I can almost guarantee you that none of those supposed "experts" tried PE for themselves before making those statements. Most of them are uninformed as to how PE really works, and quite a few of them merely parrot each others' rhetoric.

#7 Big Al, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  8. toshiero

toshiero New Member

Thank you guys the impute and support is really apprecaited. I will take initial 'official' measurements here soon then check again in say 3 months and then again in 6 to see how things are going. I am in this for the 'LONG' haul :)

Draft saved Draft deleted