Long time lurker, new poster.

Zingerific: Greetings.

I have been lurking for a number of months now, and I have decided that it's silly to be here and not contribute. I've been impressed by the quality and insight of the posts here, and I hope to be able to contribute in a similar manner.

Okay, about myself:

length: 5.5
girth: 6.5
hight: 5'10"
Weight: 165
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
circumcision: cut (at seventeen -- big mistake)
politics: far left

As you can see, I've got lots of girth but a little shorter in the length department. I've got large, low hanging balls as well, so I understand the bulge issues. In fact, I had a rather disconcerting experience one time when my parter said, "you felt a lot bigger than you are." Oh well, we had fun anyway ;-)

Anyway, I look forward to talking to all of you. In advance, I ask you to forgive my spelling; it's terrible, but I understand that it's inheritied ;-)

tomarctus: I really like your cock size. I'm a sucker for thickness.
Too bad about the circumcision. Whose idea was it? I did some restoration of mine and was starting to be successful. Right now I'm doing some PE to incrase girth and length a tiny bit (or more if it works well).
I think it's cool that your balls give you bulge. Mine have shrunk from necessary testosterone replacement.
Thanks so much for posting and starting to share your experiences.

AUncut10in: Was it your decision to get cut at 17? Since few men experience being both cut and uncut, what are your thoughts on it. I am uncut and love it. I cant imagine wanting to be cut.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, Zingerific. I'm also looking forward to reading about your personal experiences, as both tomarctus and auncut10in have expressed. You are the first I've noticed giving your political persuasion and I thank you for that. Thanks to Shrub, I have gone 'far' to the left!

I'm also impressed by thickness and think you should be thankful for your 6.5 girth. I started a "testicle size" thread in the "Personal" division where I hope you will add your posting.

Luke