Long tongue = big dick

leanffm: I made the experience that guys with big dicks also have long or very long tongues.
I think all other body measures (feet, fingers, noses) to not correlate with dick size.
Any views on this?

rainfletcher: An intersting hypothesis. But I'm not sure what 'long' is, in relation to tongues? I'm sort-of-well hung, but I don't think my tongue is really exceptional (well, my girlfriend may disagree...:)...)

What's a large tongue look like, and how to i measure mine?

leanffm: Good question, hard to tell. I have had especially black guys with XXL and they could stretch their tongues really long out, for instance touch their nose with it...

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=leanffm link=board=sex;num=1068490684;start=0#2 date=11/10/03 at 11:05:02]Good question, hard to tell. I have had especially black guys with XXL and they could stretch their tongues really long out, for instance touch their nose with it...[/quote]

I once knew a young man whose tongue was long enough to
reach his nose. He was also very well endowed, about ten
inches. He was really unusual in that his penis was very
much wider than it was thick.

So yeah, I know of at least one case of a guy with both a
long tongue, and a huge dick. But I don't know if it's true
in general.

-- Erik

ish789: i fall into this my tongue is longer than gene simmons meaning i can almost get my eye.... with my tongue... lol

Cityboy: Not necessarily true. I had a BF once who could touch the end of his nose with his tongue...but in the other department he was a teenie weenie.

mindseye: Heh.

I've got a friend who's . . . gifted. We call him "tongue like a horse." ;)

wvalady1968: [quote author=mindseye link=board=sex;num=1068490684;start=0#6 date=11/10/03 at 15:41:29]Heh.  

I've got a friend who's . . . gifted.  We call him "tongue like a horse."  ;)  

[/quote]

You've been hanging around Pecker too much. Go sit over there, away from him, I'm splitting you guys up.

[sigh]
;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1068490684;start=0#7 date=11/10/03 at 15:47:44]

You've been hanging around Pecker too much. Go sit over there, away from him, I'm splitting you guys up.  

[sigh]
;)[/quote]

Neigh!

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1068490684;start=0#9 date=11/10/03 at 16:52:08]

Neigh!
[/quote]

And not another word from you, Mister. You've been a bad influence on too many people for too long.

And too many people like that about you.

But not me. No, Sir. I'm not so easily swayed by a pretty face.

nacard01: My tongue isn't that big.
I can get about halfway to my nose.
I would have to say from my experience that tongue size has no effect on penis size.

Nate

lomejorhombre: I am a science teacher and statistically speaking there is no correlation between any of the sizes of body parts and penis size. Many studies have been done about this amazingly enough. It goes back to a common saying in science "correlation does not mean causation". ;D
As for me well I can do more than touch my nose with my tongue :p (and my wife loves it) and I am 10 x 8

Donk: Will there ever be an end to these useless attempts to correlate penis size with other parts of the body? Maybe I'm just a freak, but I seem to be able to refute all of them just by reference to my own anatomy.

My penis is 11" long and my tongue is so short I can't even really stick it out. Myth refuted.

It also occurs to me that, as far as many women are concerned, a guy with a very long tongue doesn't need a large penis. (Or any penis for that matter.)

biggun0385: I have a moderately large cock and an extremely long tongue, I can put it past the tip of my nose. Interesting topic.