LONG underwear - buying tips?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan, Oct 17, 2008.

1. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

It's starting to get frigid here in Canada, so I'm on the hunt for long underwear to keep me toasty!

Just curious if any of you other well-endowed men have any suggestions/recommendations for brand names, or material types.

Thanks!:cool:

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I ordered some really good light weight ones years ago from REI. I own about 4 sets. They are super warm, and have moisture wicking properties. I used them in downhill skiing in the cold winters of Colorado.

4. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

The coziest that I have found is made by DuoFold. Soft cotton is the inner layer that is next to your skin while the heavier outer layer is supposedly wool.
    I have found that there seems to be plenty of room in the "package" area. DuoFold has a web site that shows most of their line of longies.

5. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Absolutely: silk. They feel great, are toasty, and if you buy a larger size than you need, the crotch will stretch and you'll like you're free balling. Silk's the best. You can also wear them under regular thermals if you're going to be in hellaciously frigid temps. But for that, I'd get goose down snow pants.

6. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Thanks for the pointers!

Draft saved Draft deleted