Long Underwear

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never ever seen anyone wear long underwear. I've seen it in cartoons! I can't imagine keeping a straight face if a guy wears them, but I guess it's necessary if you live where it's cold!

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I only wear long underwear when I'm going skiing which in that case are hot chillies. They're thin fleece and tight at the ankles so that they don't bunch in the ski boot. I have some flannel lined carhartts for the winter which I give 2 thumbs up always. Otherwise I get way to hot if i have to be inside in long underwear. If i'm not skiing I won't even consider them unless I'm going to be outside it below zero for more than an hour.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I think long underwear emphasises the buttocks, thigh and calf muscles and the package as long as they are not baggy.
I have had an all in one for years, close fitting, bright red with poppers from throat to crutch. I love getting into it, fastening it up except for the very bottom popper. I take my cock out the remaining opening to wank.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try UnderArmour or North Face in white. Not see-thru but white shows shadow of VPL nicely. UA is my favorite for snowboarding. Great fit, warm and dry.

Reactions: TRD209

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many of you wear long underwear. Do you have any pictures of guys in long underwear?

I've already started wearing mine and will probably wear them everyday now until the start of summer 2018.

I might add a photo to my Album.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a longer, more recent thread on this somewhere. Anyway, after my heart surgery 'corrected' my body temp issues long johns became a must. I was determined to find some that would not instantly kill the mood when I took my pants off.

Attachments

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's a longer, more recent thread on this somewhere. Anyway, after my heart surgery 'corrected' my body temp issues long johns became a must. I was determined to find some that would not instantly kill the mood when I took my pants off.
These look pretty comfortable. What brand/style are they?

Reactions: Anton565

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a young boy in North Texas, I wore long underwear everyday in winter. So did all the other boys. I live in a warm climate now and there isn’t much occasion for long underwear except on camping trips.