Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When skiing or camping in the cold I always wear long underwear. My silks are my favorite, besides being warm without any bulk they feel amazing against your skin. When it is going to be really cold I wear my -30º wool long johns.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: jockbear

Hands_On

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a 32" inseam in pants and these fall about an inch higher on me than what you see on the model.

Once you've stretched the pouch they're very comfortable and don't overheat nearly as much as cotton/modal ones do if you're inside.

I've seen the fabric called "ice silk". Just like regular silk they keep you warmer and breathe MUCH more than you'd think from handling the fabric.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot I have a red union suit. I hardly ever wear it. I prefer the 2 piece suits. I think I'll dig out the union suit this winter and give it somecwear. The union suit was goven to me as a gag Christmas gift many years ago.

Hands_On

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear a 32" inseam in pants and these fall about an inch higher on me than what you see on the model.

Once you've stretched the pouch they're very comfortable and don't overheat nearly as much as cotton/modal ones do if you're inside.

I've seen the fabric called "ice silk". Just like regular silk they keep you warmer and breathe MUCH more than you'd think from handling the fabric.
figured as much. I wear 30x36 so they'd be capris on me. all leggings and other tight fitting stuff all seem to have really short one-size-fits-none lengths. never seen any "tall" or "long" made ones for the skinny folk of the world like me.

There are all kinds of things to choose from. (https://www.pinterest.com/LegwearSafari/hosiery-for-men/)

It is amazing how warm (and friendly) an ordinary pair of pantyhose can be when worn under your hunting gear.

Sandalguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've become a real convert to these with the recent cold spell; started wearing them with jeans and now with a work suit too! Fantastically comfortable and warm. Have a acquired several more pairs: Haigman, Hermko (German), Uniqlo and Hema (Dutch) all in white. The Haigman and Hermko ones have plenty of room up front! Also some used ex-British army and ex-Belgian army olive green long-johns with the added thought that my cock is not the first one to have made the journey through the fly opening.... the Belgian ones in soft wool and cotton are the favourites. Also keen to get a union suit.