Long Vaginas

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I've raised this topic, in relation to sex with a large penis, because of a reply Petedetruse made to a comment of mine, eslewhere..
I was made a fool of when I claimed that a man with an 11 inch cock couldn't go balls deep. I was directed to much evidence to the contrary.
I'm long (9") and have never bottomed out with any woman (I'm no Lothario.) All have been less than 8" (deepest.) One asian girl would have been 4" which was uncomfortable for me, probably for both of us.
What I'm curious about is - how many guys with a very long penis have bottomed out (is it common)..and, especially, has anyone plumbed the 11" vagina?
That seems extraordinarily deep.
Fascinating. :biggrin1:

P.S. If there's already a thread on LPSG (I haven't found it), point me to it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My vag is not that long, but having fully taken cocks from 5.5 to 9, with average to "got damn!" girth. I think elasticity, arousal, and lube play more of a role in accommodating a big cock versus some preternatural length.

D

deleted3272

define bottoming out, are you talking it wont go any deeper and there is some left outside the vagina or just when you go all in it touches her cervix? at barely over 7 i have hit bottom or whatever you like to call it with sevral women.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that exotikittie.
I'm still curious about the existence of that 'pretenatural' length.
Does it exist?
LPSG has got to be the place to ask.. :biggrin1:
LPSG would be the place! :biggrin1: And I think there is a thread where the ladies of the site stated their vag length. In Women's Issues, I think. Maybe from early 2009?

Edit:

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html
http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html
http://www.lpsg.org/79453-ladies-how-many-inches-deep.html

Last edited:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
OP is confused.

He says he is 9" long and has 'never bottomed out' a woman, yet every female he has been with has been less than 8" deep, and one was even 4".

I'm no maths genius, but that simply doesn't add up, right?

I think what OP means is he has never gone 'balls deep'. It sounds like he has 'bottomed out' every woman he has been with.

Clarification is needed before this thread can proceed.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
define bottoming out, are you talking it wont go any deeper and there is some left outside the vagina
I think, that one, i.e. in my experience the vagina is too short for me (and I expect many guys) to go 'balls deep" (take the entire length) let alone more.
A different story, though, with the "11" vagina."
All I'm asking is are there guys here with, say, a ten inch penis (I think they
exist) who feel they could have gone further with an extra inch?

I think what OP means is he has never gone 'balls deep'. It sounds like he has 'bottomed out' every woman he has been with.
Yep.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I found out long ago that my limit was 8", including the fornix. I had a bf that was between 10 & 11 inches (not an exaggeration, I can measure. lol) and going balls deep was physically impossible. The first size queen I met wouldn't take less than 10 inches (which is why she kept going back to her ex for sex) and thought 7" was tiny. So they do exist, but I think they may be as rare as the 11 inchers themselves.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis isn't *very* long (between 8 and 9") but I've gone balls deep with a majority of my partners, if not initially then after an adjustment period, and if not in every position then in at least some. Since most vaginas will stretch and lengthen to accommodate, I'm often simultaneously balls deep and bottoming out which is a beautiful thing.

With some of my partners i never bottomed out and with a few i don't think i was even close. some could and did accommodate very long penises. i've seen a few of these guys and they were spectacularly huge, perhaps in the 11" range. One partner I was able to go balls deep but pushing her cds back the last inch always required some force. Yet she claimed to have taken all of a previous boyfriend who was 10.5" long. So, yes, many women would appear to have long vaginas.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG would be the place! :biggrin1: And I think there is a thread where the ladies of the site stated their vag length. In Women's Issues, I think. Maybe from early 2009?

Edit:

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html
http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html
http://www.lpsg.org/79453-ladies-how-many-inches-deep.html

Woohoo! I saw the title of the thread and jumped in hoping to post a link to my poll... but you beat me to it.

Thanks!!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could define bottoming out as the point at which you make contact with the deepest portion of the vaginal vault (not the cervix), or you could consider it the point at which the woman has such discomfort that she will not allow any deeper penetration, or even the point at which deeper penetration becomes physically impossible.

Based on my humble experience, I would guesstimate that the average depth of the vaginal canal to the deepest portion of the vaginal vault in a fully aroused woman without putting the vaginal tissue on stretch is around 6.5 - 7.5". Obviously, some women will tolerate penetration with longer objects if they are either a bit deeper than the norm, or if they tolerate stretch. Again, in my experience, some women tolerate stretch and some don't care for it.