Photos & Videos Long waiting bottom virgin finally fucked

alexander_jurard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Malik deserved to have his asshole deeply worshipped my a beautiful and thirsty mouth plunging vigorously into it. Followed by a dick throbbing so hard to take his on-screen cherry and give him a full-house royal flush passionate pounding. Malik is an amazing performer. He wants to make fantastic scenes. I think he did the best he could, considering the top. I enjoyed him in the scene a lot, and look forward to his next bottoming scene.

Reactions: Kayakan and tofoli
D

deleted6596431

Malik deserved to have his asshole deeply worshipped my a beautiful and thirsty mouth plunging vigorously into it. Followed by a dick throbbing so hard to take his on-screen cherry and give him a full-house royal flush passionate pounding. Malik is an amazing performer. He wants to make fantastic scenes. I think he did the best he could, considering the top. I enjoyed him in the scene a lot, and look forward to his next bottoming scene.
wow must chave anothee scene, with a butt lover, Jake Preston would be Nice or Diego Sans

Reactions: alexander_jurard

Mariakenny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
video.mp4
Does anyone know who is the bottom? The title of the video said "Muscled Six Pack Blue Eyed Stunning Build Virgin Jock Stud Sucks Dick And Gets Fucked! Perfectly Robust Stunningly Muscled Charmingly Beautiful Muslced Bottom Gets Pounded Hard" but idk if it's true

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
View attachment 85375701 Does anyone know who is the bottom? The title of the video said "Muscled Six Pack Blue Eyed Stunning Build Virgin Jock Stud Sucks Dick And Gets Fucked! Perfectly Robust Stunningly Muscled Charmingly Beautiful Muslced Bottom Gets Pounded Hard" but idk if it's true
How is this related to this thread if you don't even know who is the bottom? : unamused:

wineslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight