Longer Cocks get more Pleasure?

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
Do guys with longer cocks get more pleasure? I am 5.5 inches (see profile) and it doesnt take much for me to stroke balls deep in a woman. I was wondering what it felt like for someone who was like 9 inches and had an extra 3.5 inches to plunge in. Thats alot more surface area and nerve endings to feel the wetness and warmth of a womans pussy when you are fully submerged. I was wondering if the intensity of the pleasure was more. What do you think?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do guys with longer cocks get more pleasure? I am 5.5 inches (see profile) and it doesnt take much for me to stroke balls deep in a woman. I was wondering what it felt like for someone who was like 9 inches and had an extra 3.5 inches to plunge in. Thats alot more surface area and nerve endings to feel the wetness and warmth of a womans pussy when you are fully submerged. I was wondering if the intensity of the pleasure was more. What do you think?

I think there have been neurological studies about this, ie, whether a 7' man feels everything on his skin more intensely than a dwarf. But it's not just the length of your finger, cock, leg, back--it's the processing center. Some people are intensively sensitive to smell, others to touch, others to sight. I suspect that is a combination of how your brain is wired and how sensitive the receptors are. I know your fingertips are sensitive not just because of the high concentration of nerves there, but the type. The nerves we have in limbs are designed to be both sensitive and insensitive (so we could hunt and fight naked as animals and with animals without getting distracted by how sensitive our skin, hands, feet and cocks/balls were). This is also why the most sensitive nerve endings in the glans are covered by a foreskin. The foreskin can be fun during sex, and the shaft skin & scrotum can get sensitive, but that skin is also protective, so it is designed to be ignored (or the brain learns to ignore its signals).

In short, I doubt that skin area on the shaft would have as much to do with pleasure as the brain itself, and don't think that skin surface area alone could be a predictor. The reverse logic might also be true, that a smaller surface area could concentrate the nerves and make everything more sensitive, whereas a larger surface area could dissipate the kind of concentrated signals the brain likes most. Haven't read anything about that, though.

D

deleted356736

I am 7" and what I feel is what I have always felt, and I don't know if it feels more intense than what you feel or not. There are very, very, very few men who are 9" or thereabouts.

I know a couple of things about length, though. In slow sex whan you are using all your length, extra length makes each thrust more pleasurable for women, and probably for us men. In shallower positions, men who are longer can get better penetration. I cannot ever recall slipping out of any position, it may have happened sometime in the distant past, but I cannot recall.

Really, really long has some problems. Much longer than mine and you risk hurting your partner. Most vaginas can fit most penises with enough arousal, but it takes a long time to get to that arousal. I know I can hurt women with my 7" if I'm not careful.

My personal size preference comes from my girth at 6", which looks good and which women do enjoy.

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just had de ja vu. i'm 8-8.5 just depending. (that's if i'm actually hard, ususally it's just floppy) but no. i think that the closer you are to average the better it feels. i've never had my junk all the way in someone... i'm pretty sure that i've never had it to where just an inch is showing... usually it's two or more... no one i have been with anyone has been able to take it. and i'm sure that a lot of people can't, i don't think i've gotten the short side of the deal... it's not bad though. but i just wish that i could go all the way ya know... i'm sure it feels great for my partner but if i go to deep, that' equals pain and a bitch slap :(

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I am 7" and what I feel is what I have always felt, and I don't know if it feels more intense than what you feel or not. (...) I know a couple of things about length, though. In slow sex whan you are using all your length, extra length makes each thrust more pleasurable for women, and probably for us men. (...) My personal size preference comes from my girth at 6", which looks good and which women do enjoy.

I'm with ya, cbrmale (and the same size as you, too). I don't think larger guys necessarily feel more than smaller guys do.

However, a good lover blessed with a larger cock will probably bring more pleasure and satisfying orgasms to either a woman or man they hook up with than a smaller guy might. It's just a matter of how many tools you have in your toolbox, and how good you are with them.

D

deleted356736

i just had de ja vu. i'm 8-8.5 just depending. (that's if i'm actually hard, ususally it's just floppy) but no. i think that the closer you are to average the better it feels. i've never had my junk all the way in someone... i'm pretty sure that i've never had it to where just an inch is showing... usually it's two or more... no one i have been with anyone has been able to take it. and i'm sure that a lot of people can't, i don't think i've gotten the short side of the deal... it's not bad though. but i just wish that i could go all the way ya know... i'm sure it feels great for my partner but if i go to deep, that' equals pain and a bitch slap :(

So you can't go any deeper than 7.5" at the best of times, and sometimes less? It seems that 7" to 7.5" may be an optimal length as regards intercourse, which is what some women have told me.

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've often wondered this about women with larger clitorises (clitori?), but I read something that the number of nerve endings is the same regardless of size, so I assume that's the same with penises. Regardless, typically when I'm fucking I'll initially spend some time varying the depth, direction and timing of my strokes, but there's nothing like the point when I start taking semi-slow, full length strokes where I come almost all the way out before going all the way back in. At that point having a long cock obviously makes each stroke last longer, and that works for me (and my partner).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have 9 inches, but I do know when I have my woman in a position where I can bottom out on her it feels better than the short strokes. Try putting a pillow under her ass or putting her legs over your shoulders to get a deeper feeling.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know man. From my own experience, no.
Still being very young myself, and having tried it with a couple of young girls,
always had to watch out, never could fully concentrate on the intercourse itself.