Longer in the Winter

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sexysharpay, Nov 22, 2007.

1. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

So my boyfriend has a pretty good sized schlong (I won't share exactly, because that wouldn't be right!), but I noticed something the other day.

When he's out in the cold weather and comes back inside, his penis is longer that it usually is - but he's still flaccid. It's not even a semi. Like, if we're just indoors all day, his dick will be one size, but if he goes out in the cold for a few minutes, it's bigger when he comes in. Shouldn't it be smaller - shrinkage and all that?

What's up with this?

2. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Not all men experience what is commonly known as shrinkage. Something tells me your boyfriend's dick probably isn't any longer than it usually is, but it could well be that it has gotten thinner, due to the cold, which of course would make it appear to be longer.

3. Ionto

Ionto New Member

That's a good point. Not all men's shrink in the cold - or not much - but I hadn't heard about expanding.

There was a thread about blooddicks and meatdicks

http://www.lpsg.org/58306-blooddicks-and-meatdicks.html

I think meatdicks don' t change much with cold but blooddicks do. So I assume you man's dick is pretty long most times.

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    While outside in the cold i experience shrinkage but when I first come in from the cold my cock gets a full flacid state due to the increase in circulation when I first come in lasts about 20 mins, love it!!

5. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

Increase in circulation makes much more sense - because it's not any thinner.

6. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Te scrotum tightening to get the testicles closer to the torso could also be adding to the appearance of increasing in size.

Draft saved Draft deleted